Experience the distinct perspective of medium format photography with the unique Pentax 645Z Medium Format Digital SLR Camera Body. The Pentax 645Z seamlessly combines brilliant build quality, exceptional operability and hyper resolution with 51.4 million effective pixels. Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of professional photographers, the 645Z offers class leading speed and response with 3 frames per second continuous shooting and fast image review and transfer. Experience your photographs first hand with the high-resolution, tiltable 3.2 inch, LCD monitor. The 645Z allows the capture of beautiful, full HD movies and 4K Interval shooting. Take your photography, from the field to the commercial studio, to the next level with the distinctly brilliant PENTAX 645Z from Ricoh Imaging.
51.4 Effective Mega-pixel CMOS Sensor
- 51.4MP CMOS Sensor - 43.8 x 32.8 mm
- Prime III Image Processor
- Anti-Alias Filter-Less Design
- 3.2" 1037K Dot Tiltable Air-Gapless LCD
- Full HD 1080 60i/30p/24p Video Capture
- ISO Sensitivity Range of 100 - 204,800
- SAFOX II TTL 27 Point Autofocus System
- 3 fps Continuous Shooting
- Weather Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
- Pentax Flucard and Eye-Fi Compatible
Designed to meet the demands of professional photographers, the Pentax 645Z offers a 43.8mm x 32.8mm 51.4 mega-pixel CMOS sensor, which is ideal for ultra-high resolution imaging, exceptionally large printing applications and outstanding cropping flexibility.
Class Leading Speed and Response
Built with the assumption that every second matters, the 645Z offers a fast frame rate of 3.0 FPS, quick image processing to rapidly review images, and swift image transfer with USB 3.0 computer connection.
Versatile Live View with a Tiltable LCD Panel
The high-resolution, tiltable, air-gapless 3.2-inch LCD monitor with approx. 1,037,000 dots offers live view for convenient framing and reviewing of image lighting. The tilting LCD is convenient for waist level or overhead shooting.
SAFOX 11 Autofocus Module
Assure the sharpest focus with the SAFOX11 autofocus module. Maximizing 27 AF sensors and a vast light sensitivity range of –3EV to +18EV, the focus module includes 25 cross sensors and three AF sensors dedicated to low light focusing
Real Time Scene Analysis with 86,000 Pixel Sensor
The new Real Time Scene Analysis System features an 86,000 pixel RGB light-metering sensor and improved algorithms that further enhance accuracy of exposure, white balance and autofocusing. This assures a perfectly exposed image even in difficult lighting conditions.
With a magnesium alloy body, die cast aluminum chassis, and 76 special seals, the Pentax 645Z boasts a fully weather and coldproof design to resist water, fog, snow, sand and dust, for top performance in extreme field conditions as well as in the studio.
Anti Aliasing Filterless Design
Anti Aliasing filterless design achieves superior resolution for rich, detailed imagery at supreme resolution where camera settings, lens selection and shooting conditions are controlled to prevent moiré.
Optional Flucard, Eye-Fi Wireless, and SDXC Memory Card Compatibility
Perfect for studio or macro shooting situations, the optional 16 GB Flucard for PENTAX in the 645Z allows the photographer to remotely change settings such as aperture, shutter speed and ISO, shift the AF focus point, release the camera shutter, check a Liveview image, and browse and download images to any web browser enabled device. Eye-Fi Wireless and standard SDXC Memory cards are also compatible.
High sensitivity range of ISO 100-204800 with improved noise performance throughout, including ISO-specific noise reduction, the 645Z will be ready to perform in a wide range of light levels and shooting conditions.
An HDMI port outputs high definition images, video and sound to HDTVs.
Customizable RAW/Fx Button
Customizable RAW/Fx button allows for easy access to common shooting settings.
Beautiful, Full HD Movies and H.264 Video
Enhance your video recording experience with full HD movie capture in the H.264 format (1920 x 1080 pixels/60i/30p), also including the ability to switch from still image to video recording with the flip of a dedicated switch. Equipped with a stereo microphone terminal for external microphone connection, the user can also adjust the audio recording level manually and visually monitor sound levels during recording.
Dual SD Card Slots
Dual slot SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card support ensures fast and reliable storage for high resolution image files, simultaneously saving in multiple formats, assigning images to different cards based on their original format, or easily holding one memory card in reserve.
Multi-pattern White Balance
When shooting scenes that include multiple light sources, such as sunlight and shade or flash, light sources are recognized automatically and the image is separated into different areas. White balance is adjusted separately in each area according to the different light sources to achieve optimal color reproduction. With a newly added Multi-Pattern Auto mode, switching back and forth between modes is easily achieved.
HDR Image Capture
Improved in-camera HDR image capture features more blending options and better pixel registration for easier operation without a tripod.
- Compatibility with new D FA autofocus lenses as well as older 645 Pentax lenses ensures a wide selection of PENTAX glass for a wide range of photographic applications.
- Deep, 14 Bit RAW files in PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG formats retain great detail in highlight and shadow areas of an image, and offer a high level of flexibility when processing RAW files.
- All-glass, trapezoid pentaprism viewfinder with interchangeable focusing screens offers a 98% field of view viewing angle for accurate framing applications.
- Mirror dampening hardware applies a braking action to the mirror swing, minimizing the effect of camera shake and noise levels to the image capture process.
- Mirror Lockup function prevents blur caused by the movement of the mirror during the exposure, ensuring the sharpest possible image capture for professional-caliber applications.
- A Digital Level function displays the vertical and horizontal inclination of the camera, ensuring captured photos remain level to the horizon.
Call us toll free at 1-800-321-4726 for customer service & ordering.
Price, images, specifications and descriptions of items are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or photographical errors.
Rebates & conditions, and expiration dates from manufacturers are subject to their authorization.