The Yeti from Blue Microphones is one of the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphones available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti is an ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With exceptional sound and performance, the Yeti can capture anything with a clarity & ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
The Yeti features Blue's innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones.
The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone. There are no drivers to install - simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
- THX-Certified - The Blue Yeti is the first ever THX-certified microphone, providing the highest quality audio recording and playback
- Custom Metal Construction - The mic has a heavy metal construction, complete with a custom-designed desk stand and an angle-adjustable head
- Triple Capsule Array - The Yeti has a triple array of premium condenser capsules to provide excellent detail, presence, and flexibility
- Selectable Pickup Patterns - The triple capsule array provides the Yeti with 4 selectable pickup patterns; Stereo, Cardioid Mono, Omnidirectional, and Figure-8 for terrific versatility
- USB Connection - The USB connection provides driverless, plug-and-play connection to Macs and PCs
- Gain Control and Muting - The Yeti offers an adjustable mic gain, as well as a convenient mute button
- Headphone Amplifier - A built-in headphone amplifier with its own volume control is provided for direct monitoring