|15.4" MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Notebook Computer
|Part #: MD322LLA
The Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro is a powerful notebook computer with an innovative aluminum unibody design. It is loaded with advanced power management features and an integrated battery, which work together to provide up to 7 hours of wireless web browsing.
You may notice an unfamiliar logo next to one of the ports on the left side of the system. This is Thunderbolt, a high-speed interface that can move data at an amazing 10Gbps, which is double that of USB 3.0. The Thunderbolt port also doubles as a display output because it shares the same physical form factor as a Mini DisplayPort. You can daisy-chain up to six devices, so you'll be able to connect high-speed external storage and an external Apple LED Cinema display via the same port! The computer's 15.4" display features LED backlight technology and a glossy finish. Its 1400 x 900 native resolution gives you ample screen space to work with. You'll be able to output to an external display at up to 2560 x 1600 via Thunderbolt. Any Mini DisplayPort-compatible display will plug in without the need of an adapter. If you have a display with DVI, VGA or HDMI input, you'll only need to purchase an adapter cable (i.e., HDMI-to-Mini DisplayPort) for connection.
- Next-Generation Quad-Core Intel Processor - The 15.4" MacBook Pro now features a 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 processor. With 3.6GHz Turbo Boost support and 6MB of cache, this CPU allows the computer to perform up to twice as fast as the previous generation
- The Graphics Performance You Need, When You Need It - The integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor is now included across the MacBook Pro lineup and handles the things you do every day. It encodes video quickly and makes HD video calls with FaceTime possible. It also decodes efficiently so you get long playback time for DVDs and iTunes movies
- Introducing Thunderbolt - Imagine accessing multiple streams of uncompressed HD video from your notebook at speeds that let you edit an HD feature film in real time. That's how Thunderbolt technology will connect the next generation of high-performance peripherals to the next generation of computers...and it all starts with the MacBook Pro. Ultrafast and ultraflexible, the Thunderbolt pipeline is up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0. It offers unprecedented expansion capabilities. It changes what you can do on a notebook.
- FaceTime HD Camera -- The Difference is Clear - Get more of your friends in the picture with crisp, widescreen HD video. The new FaceTime HD camera gives you three times the resolution of the previous camera, which is perfect for the brilliant LED-backlit display, along with improved low-light performance. You can make 720p HD calls from your MacBook Pro to any Mac with a FaceTime HD camera. You can also make video calls to iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch and other Intel-based Mac computers
- Multi-Touch Trackpad -- Be More Hands-On - The Multi-Touch trackpad is the most natural way to interact with what's on your screen and the smooth glass surface gives you plenty of room for gestures. Pinch to zoom in and out, swipe to flip through photos, rotate to adjust an image, and much more. The buttonless design lets you click anywhere. And if you're coming from a right-click world, you can right-click with two fingers or configure a right-click area on the trackpad.
- A Long-Lasting Battery -- Charge Less, Do More - The MacBook Pro delivers amazing battery life even with more powerful processors and faster graphics. An energy-efficient processor architecture with an integrated video encoder help improve battery life. So you can expect to surf the web wirelessly for up to 7 hours on a single charge. Take your entire creative studio on the road for live performances or a location shoot. Advanced chemistry and Adaptive Charging give you up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles, which is nearly three times the lifespan of typical notebook batteries. And because the MacBook Pro battery lasts up to five years, MacBook Pro uses just one battery in the same time a typical notebook uses three. That's better for you and for the environment.
- It's Very Well Connected - When you're out and about, the latest 802.11n wireless technology in the MacBook Pro makes it easy to get connected just about anywhere. The MacBook Pro automatically finds available networks and allows you to join them with a click. Bluetooth wireless technology is also built in so you can use your favorite wireless accessories right out of the box
- Ports With Possibility - With the new Thunderbolt port, you can daisy-chain as many as six devices, including your display, to create a full-fledged workstation. 2 USB 2.0 ports and a FireWire 800 port let you connect your iPad, iPod, iPhone, digital cameras and external hard drives. The SDXC card slot on the MacBook Pro models supports up to 64GB cards and makes it a snap to transfer all those photos to and from your MacBook Pro, so you can edit and share them on the spot
- Burn DVDs Superfast - After using iMovie and iDVD to edit and apply the finishing touches to your home movie, use the 8x SuperDrive on the MacBook Pro to burn it to DVD in no time. Since the SuperDrive writes to double-layer discs (DVDs with nearly 9GB of space), it's a great way to back up data as well
- Mac OS X Lion
- iLife Software
- 85W MagSafe Power Adapter
- AC Wall Plug
- Power Cord
- Display Cleaning Cloth
- Printed & Electronic Documentation
- 90-Day Free Telephone Support
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.