|3 x 4' Soft Box
|Item #: PROF505703
Profoto softboxes are well-crafted versatile, offering two illumination effects in one single tool. When used as traditional softboxes, the light produced is extremely even and homogeneous, with clean highlights, saturated colors, and really delicate shadows. With both diffusers removed, these light shaping tools turn into large reflectors with special illumination effects, suitable for portraits and fashion.
All Profoto softboxes fit all Profoto lamp heads, and with the correct speed rings will also fit Balcar, Multiblitz V and P, Hensel, Bowens, Elinchrom, Visatec and Bron Pulso.
- Tough and resistant outer fabric, guaranteed to last for years and years of heavy duty use.
- High-quality steel rods holding the structure solid and keeping its shape, even after a lot of shooting on location, packing and unpacking, etc.
- Rounded metal knobs at the end of each rod, for extra protection of gear and user.
- Internal silver coating, optimized for maximum light reflection.
- Exchangeable inner diffuser to allow variable diffusion and output.
- Recessed front diffuser, to minimize stray light and increase the light control.
- Maximum resistance to UV light, preventing the diffusers from going yellow.
- Heat-resistant materials in every part of the tool, to cope with the heat generated by the lamps.
- Ventilation openings, even allowing the use of Tungsten and HMI lights.
- Profoto 3 x 4’ Softbox
- Inner and front diffusers
- Steel rods
- Transport bag
||Call for Availability