|Uni400jr 4 AC-DC Monolight
|Item #: DYNAUNI400JRG
The Dyna-Lite Uni400jr 4 AC-DC Monolight is the only monolight with Dyna-Lite compactness, performance and reliability. Hardly bigger than a Dyna-Lite flash head, the Uni400JRG weighs just 3 1/2 lbs. and packs a 400 watt-second wallop. Plugged into an AC outlet you get a 1.4 second recycle time at full power (400 w/s). Full, half, quarter, and eighth power settings in 1/3 stop steps provide a four f-stop range. Full tracking quartz modeling light, and a built-in slave-eye.
When combined with the optional Dynalite Jackrabbitpack II Battery, the Uni400JRg is a true location lighting source, providing up to 150 full power (320 watt/seconds) pops. Full, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8 power settings in 1/3 stop steps provide a 4 f/stop range. Various kits are available.
Now you can have the power of studio quality light anywhere, anytime without an AC power source. Connected to our Jackrabbit high voltage battery pack, the Uni400JRG can be used wherever you go. With a freshly charged pack, you can achieve 75 full-power (320 w/s), 150 half-power and 300 quarter-power flashes.
- Four F-Stop Power Range:Full, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 power settings in 1/3 stop steps provide a four f/stop range
- Fast Recycling:1.4 second recycle time at full power, with AC current
- Proportional Modeling Light: Full tracking quartz model light and a built-in optical slave
- Dump Indicator: Indicates when to flash the unit to “dump” the capacitors during a power setting change
- Umbrella Mount:Each head mount has a 0.5″ receptor to accommodate all umbrellas. The stand mount is universal to fit all light stands
- Sync Cord:Sync cord is included
- Total Versatility: When connected to the Dynalite Jackrabbit Battery Pack, the Uni400JRg can be used wherever you go.
- Full, half, quarter and eight power settings in 1/3 stop steps.
- Virtually no color shift, regardless of output setting.
- Full Tracking quarts modeling light-3,2000K color temperature and 2,000 hour rated.
- Slave eye lets you trigger from another flash and most infrared transmitters.
- Detachable power cord for easier packing.
- Modeling lamp is user replaceable.
- Umbrella reflector and metal protective cover included.
- Complete system of accessory reflectors available.
- 500 W/S Flashtube for UNI400JR, UNI250R Monolights
- ESR Lamp - 100 Watts/120 Volts
- Sync Cord, 1/4 In. Diamater Phono to PC 16ft. (5m)
- Grid Reflector, 65 Degrees 7 In.
- Limited 2-Year Warranty