|L-758C Cine Light Meter
|Part #: 401760
The Sekonic L-758Cine DIGITALMASTER is the ultimate light-measuring tool for cinematographers, videographers as well as digital still shooters. Offering the most extensive range of fps (frames-per-second), cine shutter speeds, and shutter angle settings, it meets and excedes the demands of Professional Cinematographers as well as Professional Still Photographers. It is the first to offer a 1° parallax-free spot viewfinder with a digital display. A built-in retractable incident Lumisphere for standard or cosine corrected light readings, provides both hemispherical and narrow angle readings. The L-758Cine DUALMASTER will handle any lighting situation. It offers foot-candle, lux, foot-lambert and cd-m2 measuring modes plus cine shutter speeds from 1 to 1000 fps and shutter angle settings from 1° to 270°.
- Spot with Digital Display - The L-758Cine DIGITALMASTER features a rectangular 1A° parallax-free spot viewfinder. In dim or bright light situations, the L-758Cine DIGITALMASTER's spot viewfinder displays shutter speeds, aperture and more. The built-in spot meter measures both reflected ambient, flash or combined lighting. The optical finder also features an eyepiece with an adjustable diopter.
- Shutter Angle - 1° to 10° in 1° increments, from 15° to 270° in 5° increments plus 12°, 17°, 22°, 144° and 172° individual settings.
- Cine Speeds - 1 thru 1000 fps. (frames per second)
- Analog f/stop Display - f/0.5 to f/45 (in 1/3 steps)
- Light Measurement Modes
Footcandle 0.10 to 180,000
Lux 0.63 to 190,000
Cd-m2 0.25 to 190,000
Foot-lambert 0.07 to 190,000
Ambient EV (Incident) EV -2 to EV 22.9
Ambient EV (Reflected) EV 1 to EV 24.4 (with 1° spot viewfinder) Flash (Incident) f/0.5 to f/161.2 Flash (Reflected) f/2.0 to f/161.2
- Filter Compensation Settings - Selectable on ISO 2: 85, -n3, -n6, -n9, -A3, -A6, -A9 or +/- 5.0EV in 1/10 step increments for Incident and Reflected independently.
- Optional Plug-in Radio Transmitter Module - Electronic flash units and/or cameras can be triggered wirelessly with the optional plug-in digital radio Transmitter module (compatible with all PocketWizard Digital Radios).Simultaneous triggering and measuring of flash units up to 100 feet away is possible. With its new easy-to-use Selective Quad-Triggering control (4 zone lighting control), the L-758Cine DUALMASTER offers quick selection of which flash unit to trigger and measure independently with a touch of a key. Now you can individually measure several flash units wirelessly by the touch of the meter's measuring button, without walking over to each light and turning it on or off.
- Memory Mode - Up to nine readings can be memorized and displayed on the analog scale independently in incident or spot metering modes in both Aperture and Shutter Priority Modes. Using Memory recall and clear, you may review all memorized readings individually on main display and selectively delete individual readings, or clear all simultaneously.
- Full, 1/2 or 1/3-step Selectable Readings - Both shutter speeds and apertures can be displayed in either full, 1/2 or 1/3-step increments plus 1/10 stop units to match your film or digital camera; selecting these increments is quick and easy with custom software menu settings.
- Exposure and Calibration Compensation - Independent incident and reflected exposure compensation.
*BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- Custom Settings Chart (Sticker)
- Multi-Function Chart (Sticker)
- USB Cable
- Lens Cap
- Synchro Terminal Cap
- Soft Case
- Data Transfer Software
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.