|E-PL3 Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens (White)
|Part #: V205031WU000
The E-PL3 Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens gets you out and shooting from day one with both the camera body and the lens, not to mention, other useful accessories. Perhaps you're a die-hard Micro Four Thirds fan or you're simply looking for more versatility than a point-and-shoot can provide but without the weight of a DSLR rig. If either of these applies to you, you're in the right place.
This E-PL3 comes with an mZuiko MSC Digital ED m14-42mm f3.5/5.6 zoom lens. You can start shooting from day one with everything you need to make great photos. Using the Micro Four Thirds Mount, however, you can add any of the compatible lenses to the E-PL3 to customize the camera for the shooting you plan to do. In addition to the included lens, the camera also comes with an external flash for low light photography and a host of other essential accessories.
- Expandable System - A range of interchangeable lenses, accessories and strobes are compatible with the E-PL3 to support all different types of photography needs.
- Fast Shutter Response - Never miss a shot again with the E-PL3's fast shutter response time of less than 60 milliseconds. The TruePic VI feature allows for reduced shot-to-shot time by shortening the black-out time between shots.
- Accessory Port - The E-PL3 incorporates a port for connecting accessories including flashes, PENPAL, MAL-1 Macro Light, EMA-1 Microphone adapter and the VF-2 viewfinder.
- Professional Audio Sound Capture - Take videos that are able to capture uncompressed CD-quality 16bit/44.1kHz Linear PCM stereo recording or AC3 Dolby Digital audio.
- Easy Photo & Video Playback on Your HDTV - The E-PL3 makes sharing your content easier than ever. Using the HDMI output, just connect the E-PL3 to your HDTV with an HDMI cable (not included) and navigate the camera's menus from the comfort of your couch. This is perfect for sharing your pictures and movies with an audience.
- Multiple Exposure Shooting - The Multiple Exposure function enables you to be creative right in the camera. Multiple images can be captured and combined to create one unique image. The creative possibilities are endless!
- Additional Aspect Ratios - The E-PL3 lets you select one of five Aspect Ratios (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 6:6 / 3:4) that frame your images to whatever proportions you'd like, for everything from conventional enlargements to viewing on widescreen monitors.
- Proven Dust Reduction System - The Dust Reduction System assures spot-free images, even after changing lenses. Every time you turn on the camera, the patented Supersonic Wave Filter silently vibrates, flinging and collecting dust so that it doesn't interfere with the picture imaging at any time.
- ePortrait - Capturing beautiful portraits is easy with the ePortrait Mode that enables you to soften shadows and smooth your subject's complexion either before image capture or during post-capture edits.
- Advanced Shadow Adjustment Technology - You no longer need to worry about the extreme contrast between dark and bright areas in your images. The E-PL3's Shadow Adjustment Technology corrects for extreme light variations with high-tech efficiency either before image capture or during post-capture edits.
- Live View Magnification - For accurate manual focusing, MF Assist can be enabled during S-AF + MF operation. With it you can zoom in on the central part of the image by up to five times by turning the focus ring.
- M.ZUIKO Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Micro 4/3 Zoom (Black)
- Flash FL-LM1
- USB/Video Multi Cable
- BLS-1 Lithium-Ion Battery
- BCS-1 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Olympus Viewer 2/ib Software CD-ROM
- Instruction Manual
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.