|Archival Museo II Inkjet Paper 365GSM, Double Sided, 8.5" x 11" - 25 Sheets
|Part #: 09895C
Crane & Co., the worldwide leader in 100% cotton papers, introduces new, Museo® II - the world's finest acid free, double-sided, fine art inkjet paper. Available in two weights, totally hew Museo® II is made from 100% cotton fibers (the purest source of cellulose) and is buffered with calcium carbonate to prevent environmental acidification (e.g. yellowing). All Museo® II papers meet the demanding needs of the finest image makers, galleries and museums, plus Library of Congress and ISO standards for permanence.
Museo® II papers are optimized for use with pigmented inks, dye inks, quad-tone and "small gamut" inks. Because no fluorescent brighteners are used (unlike other fine art rag papers) long-term color and grayscale performance is outstanding. We believe that Museo® II papers, made right here in the U.S.A., are superior to virtually every other cotton rag inkjet paper available worldwide, including the most premium, professional brands from Europe.
- two-side printable
- internally buffered
- no fluorescent whiteners added
- use of naturally occurring pure Artesian well water
- weight: 250 gsm & 365 gsm
- caliper: .015" & .021" (380µ & 530µ)
- brightness: 91
- pH: 7.9- 8.5
- velina/smooth finish
- 100% cotton, which has the highest percentage of alpha cellulose (the purest form of cellulose)
- Compatible with dye and pigmented inks including Epson UltraChrome inks.
||Call for Availability