|RK4-1100 Road 400 w/s One Head Kit
|Item #: S-009504
This Dynalite RK4-1100 Road 400W/s 1 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The RP400 pack has 3 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.0 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave.
The included RH1050 flash head has a 150W modeling light, 16' power cable, user replaceable 1000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The RP400 pack weighs a mere 4.1 lb and the RH1015 flash head only 2 lb.
RP400 Road Power Pack
- Fires the included sync cord or built-in IR receiver or optical slave (from other flashes).
- Varies only ~0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Color temperature varies ±80°K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Compact and lightweight
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Fast - Recycles in 1.0 seconds @ full power
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible.
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
RH1050 Flash Head
- Convection cooled
- Integral tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- 1000 w/s flashtube (0703), installs easily
- The reflector is built-in
- 16' attached cable is included
- Optional Head extension cables are available for heads used at longer distances from the power pack
- Bright 150W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing
- Monoplug to PC 16' (5 m) is included
- Padded case, with movable dividers
- RP400 400W/s Road Power Pack
- MH2015 Road Flash Head
- Dynalite Kit Case
- Sync Cord, 1/4" Diamater Phono to PC - 16’ (5m)
- Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.