|Senso 42 Two Head Kit
|Part #: B3105507
The configuration of Senso kits is as varied as your photographic assignments. Each Broncolor Senso 42 Two Head Kit gives you the light that you need for the job on hand. The handy travel case accommodates all the kit components and keeps everything well organised. Pick up the kit which is most appropriate for your type of work.
The Senso A4 provides symmetrical or asymmetrical independent control in 1/10 stop increments of each its three flash head outlets over a 6.5 stop range.
Senso A delivers genuine studio performance for the price of a compact system. Newcomers can expect total power for a modest investment. Seasoned professionals will appreciate the extra lighting capability that is fully compatible with the existing broncolor product line. Dependable, lightweight, affordable – Senso power packs are designed for photographers who are often on the road. Senso operates on 240 V and 100 V.
Senso A power packs can be switched over from symmetric to asymmetric power distribution with a toggle switch. In the symmetric mode, the power pack’s full energy can be routed to one lamp outlet. Generally, power output is selected with two toggle switches and illuminated silicone keys. The toggle switches disable the unneeded capacitors, which keeps the colour temperature constant even at reduced energy levels and reduces flash durations. The silicone keys make it possible to precision-adjust the power output in 1/10 f-stop intervals. In symmetry, the three lamps are connected in parallel. In asymmetry, channel 1 is assigned to lamp outlet 1 while channel 2 routes power to outlets 2 and 3. The output selected for each channel can be displayed either in f-stops or joules at any time.
- Lightweight, Easy and Reliable - Senso power packs can be switched over from symmetric to asymmetric power distribution with a toggle switch. In the symmetric mode, the power pack's full energy can be routed to one lamp outlet.
- Radio Included - The Broncolor RFS 2 triggering system allows independent flash release in the same studio on 99 units per workstation (max. 99 workstations). This feature eliminates unintentional triggering. All Senso power packs can be triggered via radio over a distance of up to 200 m (over 650'). Additionally, Senso power packs are also equipped with a photocell and can be triggered by any studio flash unit.
- Control Range - The control range extends over up to 6.5 f-stops, giving the photographer generous latitude in a light design.
- Short Charging Times - The short charging time of 0.4 seconds at minimum output or 2.8 seconds at maximum output (230V) enables fast flash sequencing of moving models. Senso also features an acoustic and an optical ready signal.
- Senso Shows True Color - The color temperature of the Senso power pack is constant across three f-stops because unneeded capacitors are switched off.
- Long Service Life - The heat dissipated by all key power pack components is constantly monitored by the on-board processor. This protects the power pack against overheating and optimizes its service life. The built-in data memory assures that all settings are preserved when the unit is switched off or if mains power is interrupted. In the standby mode and if only the modeling light is used, the power pack fan is disabled. It begins to operate as soon as this becomes necessary after a certain number of flashes have been fired.
- Operating Reliability - When the output is reduced, the Senso power pack is discharged internally and does not need to be fired. This means that the selected flash energy is always reliably delivered.
- Design Excellence - For the protection of its circuitry, the Senso power pack is fitted with prominent rubber panels. The housing is made of high quality aluminum. These assets assure that the power pack will withstand bumpy rides in rugged terrain and rough treatment by airport baggage handlers. The design of the Senso A4 combines form and function on a high standard. A design protection patent is pending for both units.
- On Location - Because Senso power packs and Litos lamps are remarkably compact and lightweight, they are easy to carry along on out-of-studio shoots. Where only poorly fused power outlets are available, Senso can be switched to the slow charging mode.
- Beauty - The large control range enables subtle light control and the comprehensive line of light shapers assures unhindered freedom in design - ideal prerequisites for creative beauty and portrait photography.
- Fashion - With a short charging time of 0.4 s at the lowest output level and 2.8 s with maximum flash settings, the Senso power pack delivers fast sequential flashes to capture moving models. Depending on the head in use, flash duration at 1,200W/s is as short as 1/600 second (t 0.5).
- Still and Advertising - With ample light output and a comprehensive spectrum of accessories; Senso has everything it takes for professional still and advertising photography.
- Litos Flash Head - The lightweight powerful (2,400 W/s) Litos flash head features an intelligent cooling system, ergonomic controls and a compact design.
- Instruction Manual
- Software Disc
- Power Cable
- 2 x Litos Flash Head, Cable, Flashtube, Reflector, Modeling Light
- 16' Sync Cord, Deluxe
- Kit Carrying Case with Strap
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
||Call for Availability