|AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens
|Item #: S-007648
The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens is an ideal lens for FX-format D-SLRs, featuring a 10.7X zoom, close focus to 18” at every focal length and VR II image stabilization. An ideal lens for FX-format D-SLRs, featuring a 10.7X zoom, close focus to 18" at every focal length and VR II image stabilization.
On an FX body, the AF-S 28-300 ED VR covers nearly every aspect of travel, landscape, and portrait photography - including those elusive distant subjects. On a DX-format camera, the apparent focal length gets a 1.5x bump and it turns into a long-range ace-up-the-sleeve. The VR II image stabilization allows you to handhold the your camera at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture.
- Versatile 10.7x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization - Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that's perfect for travel, landscapes, portraits and distant subjects.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements - Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch - Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) - Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Focus to 18 inches at any focal length - Extends versatility
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs - DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 42-450mm in FX/35mm format.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements - Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) - Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Internal Focus (IF) - Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Zoom Lock Switch - Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal length preventing the lens from extending during transport.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm - Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
- HB-50 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LC-77 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-L1120 Soft Case