|D1 Air 500/500 Watt Second 2 Monolight Studio Kit
|Part #: 901053
The Profoto D1 Air 500 Watt Second 2 Monolight Studio Kit is fully digital, not just on the display panel, but in the flash output control circuitry as well. This to ensure a consistency in flash-to-flash color temperature and flash energy. The dual mode SMPS capacitor charging technology ensures the flash-to-flash precision which is essential for today's photographer. The 7 f-stop power range gives all the power the demanding photographer needs for creative freedom, to shoot with high speed and full open lens. The D1 Studio Kit is the perfect solution for photographers who refuse to choose between a great location and great light. In other words, it is a versatile kit that can be used for many different kinds of photography in many different kinds of environments.
The D1 Air series is designed from Profotos philosophy of look, listen and touch. Controls are easy to use, freeing your mind, eyes and hands, so you can focus on the image you are creating. The unique built-in reflector gives you full control and minimizes stray light. It is designed for use with softboxes and umbrellas and for use with or without additional reflectors. Short flash duration gives images a crisp feel and the fast recycling time means that you never have to wait for the flash. You will always get the image quality you want. All this in a package that offers 1/10 f-stop control, giving you the confidence that the images will be exactly as you want them.
A new built-in 77 degree reflector (5.12" diameter) maximizes case space and is ideal for umbrella and softbox use. Features that we've come to expect from Profoto over the years: short flash duration, rapid recycling, a bright 300W modeling lamp and heavy-duty cabling are all on-board. New Profoto Air System technology replaces the sync cord, allowing the head to be remotely triggered from as much as 300 meters (1000 feet) away using a Profoto Air Remote (included with kit) or Air Sync transceiver (sold separately). The Air Sync provides wireless triggering (8 channels) via hot shoe or mini plug, while the Air Remote provides wireless triggering.
- New Profoto Air System technology replaces the sync cord, allowing the head to be remotely triggered from as much as 300 meters (1000 feet) away using a Profoto Air Remote (included in kit) or Air Sync transceiver (sold separately). Additionally, the D1 Air's syncing and complete functionality can be wirelessly controlled via your PC or Mac by using Profoto's Air USB and Studio Air systems
- New lightweight design with durable polycarbonate shell and built-in 77 degree umbrella
- Self-sensing multi-voltage capability. Take the famous Profoto quality of light anywhere in the world
- High-visibility LED readout with 7 stop range in precise 1/10th stop increments
- 300W modeling lamp for a high ambient level on set and easy pre-visualization of final shot
- Rapid recycling (Minimum 0.1 sec, Maximum 0.9 sec @ 120V
- Minimum 0.1 sec, Maximum 0.8 sec @ 230V) insures that fleeting gestures and defining moments are caught, not lost
- Super-short flash duration (1/1000 - 1/2600 sec.) provides crisp, action-stopping images, especially valuable for dance, sports and other highly kinetic subjects
- Highly consistent shot-to-shot performance within a +/- 0.05 stop range via dual-mode SMPS capacitor technology
- Safety features include Auto-diagnostic start-up circuitry, DDP pulse charging capacitor circuitry (Deep Discharge Protection), temperature control and overload protection
- Fully compatible with the extensive line of renowned Profoto light shaping tools
- 2x D1 500 Air Monolights
- Profoto Air Remote
- 2x Modeling Lamp
- 2x Coated Flash Tube
- 2x Stand Adapter
- 2x Transport Cap
- 2x Power Cable
- 2x 34" Umbrellas
- 2x D1 Light Stands
- D1 Case
- Instruction Manual
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.