|Jackrabbit Pack II with 3 Hour Multi-Voltage Charger
|Item #: DYNAJACKRABBITP
The Dyna-Lite Jackrabbit Pack II with 3 Hour Multi-Voltage Charger contains Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Cells. It can power 140 full power pops when connected to the UNI400JRg monolight. It recycles in 6.5 seconds, when used at 320 watt/seconds on a full charge. It is the smallest high voltage power pack available, and includes a multi-voltage, 3 hour charger.
The portable power and performance of the Dyna-Lite Jackrabbitpack II extends battery life and provides ultra fast recycle time for your “on camera” flash. A full line of high quality, durable cables allows for a quick and safe connection with Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Vivitar, Metz, NVS, Sunpak units, and more.
- Fast, Multi Voltage Charger:Included 120-240 Volt (JR-CH300) charger requires only 3 hours to fully recharge the battery.
- No Overcharged Battery:The charger switches to safe "float mode" when the battery is fully charged.
- Compact Design:Lightweight, easy to carry with the included belt clip.
- High Power:Compatible with the Dyna-Lite Uni 400JRg, supplying it with 175 full-power (320 w/s) flashes per charge without using AC power.
- Versatile:Adapter cables are available for many other manufacturers' flashes, such as Nikon, Canon, Metz, Minolta, Sunpak and Vivitar.
- Up to 700+ on camera flashes per charge (full power)
- Up to 150 UNI 400 on camera flashes per charge (320 w/s)
- 1 second recycles time
- 4 second recycles time with Uni400JRg
- 100 percent silent operation
- Dual outlets for on camera flash
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery
- Low battery warning indicator
- 1/4 x 20 threaded stand mount socket
- Sturdy belt clip & shoulder strap D-rings
- 1.9 lb/.86 kg
- 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 1/8 In. (95 x 133 x 54mm)
- JR-CH300 Charger for Jackrabbit Battery Packs (110-220VAC)
- Belt Clip
- <liLoops for Optional Shoulder Strap
||Call for Availability