|Ninja 2 Video Hard Disk Recorder
|Item #: S-025005
The Atomos Ninja 2 Video Hard Disk Recorder is a portable, intuitive touchscreen-operated HD recorder, monitor and playback device for professional media producers. It captures pristine 10-bit 4:2:2 video and audio direct from any HDMI source: DSLRs, decks, switchers, PC, Mac, iPad and iPhone. The Ninja-2 consumes very little power, ensuring long recording times (up to 16.5 hours on a 750GB disk) and the efficient use of batteries.
The Ninja 2 is the world’s most advanced HDMI smart production recorder, monitor and playback deck. Every part of its physical and operational design has been carefully crafted to deliver the ultimate experience in simple operation and mission critical reliability. The Ninja 2 combines multiple devices – external monitor, capture card, playback deck and cut edit suite – into a single affordable tool.br />
Designed using aircraft grade aluminium, the Ninja 2 delivers durability and portability. Locking mechanisms for each removable part means sturdy reliable operation. Weighing a mere 370grams the Ninja 2 is completely at home on top of any camera, whether in the studio or up a mountain.
- AtomOS 3.0 Touchscreen - The real power of the Ninja 2 comes from AtomOS -- an innovative and intuitive operating system.
- One-Touch - Access all of the Ninja 2's operations via the fast, responsive touch interface -- everything is one touch away: one-touch recording, one-touch monitoring, one-touch review, etc.
- Volume Display - Lets you adjust the volume of the professional quality headphone amplifier.
- Audio Meters - Touch audio meters to adjust 4 channels of audio.
- Current Input Format - Displays native format from source signal, for example -- 1080i 59.94.
- Recording Format - Select the variety of ProRes or Avid DNxHD codec you are recording to / Avid DNxHD-220X (10-bit), DNxHD-220 (8-bit), DNxHD-145 (8-bit), DNxHD-36 Proxy (8-bit) + all ProRes options.
- Continuous Power Battery Indicator - Shows which battery is currently being used to power the Ninja 2. You are free to replace the one that isn't being used, the active battery is illuminated orange.
- Timecode - Choose between On Board, Time of Day, Record Run or Auto Restart timecode modes or utilize external timecode from camera or any source input.
- Unit Name - Name your Ninja 2 by project or camera. Media drives and recorded files are subsequently named with the unit name upon formatting.
- Time Remaining - Shows remaining record time. Remaining time is calculated dynamically and is based on the bitrate of the current recording format and the memory capacity of the HDD/SSD in use.
- Inputs / Outputs - HDMI input & output
- SmartMonitor - Accurately assess focus and exposure with: Focus Peaking , Adjustable Zebra, False Color Twin Mode, Blue Only - exposure check, Control - adjustments for individual filters, SmartLog
- SmartLog - Log in and out points on your footage and tag these clips with keywords such as 'good shot', 'bad shot' etc. With the Ninja 2 this part of the post production process can now be done on set, or on the move, with Continuous Power. SmartLog operates while in Monitor or Playback mode / it saves time, money and allows fast, collaborative pre-editing prior to final post production.
- Master Caddy Slot - Simple, locking HDD/SSD system / a safe, practical solution to media management.
- HDD or SSD - Choose inexpensive 2.5" hard disk drives (spinning disks) for 90% of projects and Flash-based SSDs for rough terrain or high security use.
- AC Adapter
- 2 x Master Disk Caddies / Enclosure
- ATOMBAT001 Battery
- USB 2/3.0 Docking Station with Cables
- 1000mA Single-Plate AC Battery Charger
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.