|EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
|Part #: 8575B003
As the world's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera, the new Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is small in size but enormous in performance. With a newly-designed Canon 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and speedy Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor, it delivers images of extraordinary quality - ideal for those stepping up from a smartphone or compact camera. An impressive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for video plus up to 4.0 fps continuous shooting make this camera the go-to for any photo opportunity, even in dim lighting or when capturing fast action subjects. And Hybrid CMOS AF II delivers accurate AF tracking during Live View shooting, helping ensure your photos and movies are crisp and clear. The EOS Rebel SL1 makes amazing movies with Canon EOS Full HD Movie Mode with Movie Servo AF, working in concert with Canon STM lenses for smooth and quiet continuous AF. In addition to its Optical Viewfinder, the EOS Rebel SL1 has a bright, wide Touch Screen 3.0" Clear View LCD monitor II, perfect for viewing a number of special scene modes and Creative Filters available in real-time display. Here is the DSLR you'll want to bring with you everyday and ignite your imagination!
World's Smallest and Lightest Digital SLR Camera
For ultra portability with a minimal footprint, the EOS Rebel SL1 is the world's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera. Weighing in at approximately 13 ounces, the EOS Rebel SL1's astonishingly compact size does not compromise its excellent performance as a member of the Canon EOS family: it features an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, the speedy DIGIC 5 Image Processor, a wide ISO range for both stills and video, and advanced AF performance. Designed for entry-level DSLR users, the EOS Rebel SL1 ensures performance and operation while still remaining compact.
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
The EOS Rebel SL1 features a newly-developed Canon 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor in the world's smallest and lightest digital SLR*. Perfect for enlargements or for cropping detailed portions of the composition, the camera's sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range. This first-class sensor features many of the same technologies used by professional Canon cameras to maximize each pixel's light-gathering efficiency and has center pixels that aid in the EOS Rebel SL1's accurate AF performance. This APS-C size sensor creates an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format).
ISO 100–12800 for Stills; ISO 100–6400 for Videos
Thanks to its DIGIC 5 Image Processor, the EOS Rebel SL1 features an ISO range of ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and ISO 100–6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for videos that makes shooting possible in situations previously unthinkable without flash. The EOS Rebel SL1, with the DIGIC 5 Image Processor's remarkable noise-reduction technology, performs brilliantly in low-light shooting. Used with one of Canon's EF or EF-S lenses with Optical Image Stabilizer, the EOS Rebel SL1 can record beautiful images and video even when light sources are scarce.
DIGIC 5 Image Processor
The EOS Rebel SL1's DIGIC 5 Image Processor works with the camera's CMOS sensor to deliver images with incredible detail in more situations, without the need for artificial light sources. With the power of the DIGIC 5 Image Processor, the EOS Rebel SL1 can achieve higher ISO sensitivity, can shoot up to 4.0 fps continuously and can even perform advanced functions like displaying art filters in real time, new scene modes, lens correction and much more. The camera's brilliant imaging core supercharges every facet of still and moving image capture.
- World's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera featuring a newly-developed 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for videos for shooting from bright to dim light, and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 4.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in monaural microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Touch Screen Wide 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for setting changes and Touch AF for an easy, intuitive experience and clear viewing when outdoors; an Optical Viewfinder with approx. 0.87x magnification makes subjects easier to see.
- 9-point AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder; new Hybrid CMOS AF II, which combines the advantages of high-speed phase-detection AF and high-precision contrast AF, provides a widened AF area for increased autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night, ideal even for users without advanced photography knowledge or experience.
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Effect Shot mode, Background Simulation and advanced Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- New Special Scene Modes including Kids, Food and Candlelight give you advanced presets to ensure the best possible photos under difficult shooting conditions.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- LP-E12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 875mAh)
- Battery Charger LC-E12
- R-F-3 Camera Cover
- Eyecup Ef
- E-58 II 58mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- EW-300D Wide Strap
- Interface Cable
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Limited 1-year Warranty