|Phantom Quadcopter with GoPro Mount
|Part #: DJIPHANTOM
The DJI Phantom Quadcopter with GoPro Mount is a remote controlled, four-propeller Quadcopter with a removable GoPro Camera mount for capturing POV footage of flight. It is a compact and lightweight Phantom ready-to-fly right out of the box with the remote control unit and receiver up to 984.25 ft. (300m). The Phantom also features an intelligent Naza-M + GPS multi-rotor autopilot system, which supports two flight modes and a failsafe function that will automatically trigger the device to land safely when control is lost.
It can fly horizontal flight speeds of 10m/s, as well as vertical speeds of 6m/s. Plus, the included lithium-polymer battery supports up to 15 minutes of sustained flight time.
- Streamlined Design: The portable, streamlined design reflects the aesthetics of its industrial design, while also allowing you to easily pack it into a backpack for transport.
- Removable GoPro Camera Mount: The Phantom Quadcopter has an external removable camera mount for you to mount a lightweight GoPro Camera or other similar camera. It allows you to conveniently capture flight footage for exciting POV shots.
- Ready-to-Fly Design: The hardware mounting and software tuning are all done before delivery so the Phantom is ready-to-fly the moment you unpack the package; just charge the lithium-polymer battery and install transmitter batteries and some accessories like propellers.
- Includes Remote Control Unit: The Phantom Quadcopter contains a remote controller and receiver, which help you avoid the inconvenience of purchasing such things. The only thing you need to do is to add TX batteries (4x AA dry cell). The 2.4 GHz (ISM) frequency makes the effective control distance up to 984.25' (300m) in ideal flight environments (it may be lower in certain flight environments). The frequency hopping anti-interference design allows multiple remote controllers to work at the same time, and provides a reliable remote communications link.
- Stable Performance: The Phantom Quadcopter has an integrated flight dynamics system, the Naza-M + GPS multi-rotor autopilot system, as well as a dedicated remote control unit and receiver. Flight parameters and functions have been set up before delivery and the proven stability of the Naza-M autopilot system allows you to easily achieve optimum flight performance.
- Two Flight Control Modes: With the built-in Naza-M autopilot system plus a GPS module, the Phantom has GPS Altitude mode and Altitude Control Mode. Pilots can switch between the each mode to achieve a particular flight experience.
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC): The Phantom Quadcopter features Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) using the Naza-M autopilot system. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor system is the same as the nose direction. The Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) supports two modes. In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction. In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to the multi-rotor.
- Failsafe Function & Naza-M Autopilot System: The Phantom Quadcopter also has the failsafe function of the Naza-M autopilot system. This means when the communication between the remote controller and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to the center position. If the GPS signal is good enough, the system will automatically trigger the Return To Home function for a safe landing.
- Low Voltage Protection: The Phantom Quadcopter offers two levels of low voltage protection, a function of the Naza-M autopilot system. It prevents your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage. In the first level of protection, the LED indicator blinks red to warn you. In the second level protection the system will trigger the Phantom to land automatically.
- Maximum Horizontal Flight Speed of 10m/s: The maximum horizontal flight speed of the Phantom can reach 10m/s and the maximum vertical speed is 6m/s. The perfect combination of speed and stability makes Phantom and excellent shooting accessory.
- High-Intensity LED Indicators: Under each arm of the Phantom there are high intensity LED indicators that are used to help you see the Phantom's orientation during flight - even at night.
- Battery Supports 10 to 15 Minutes of Flight Time: The Phantom Quadcopter includes a 3S 2200mAh lithium-polymer battery that weighs just 6 oz. It also includes a balance charger. With the all-in-one design and light airframe, the battery supports flying times of 10 to 15 minutes, which will give you a more extensive flight experience and longer recording sessions.
Warning: This product is designed exclusively for outdoor flight. Calibration and appropriate Wi-Fi settings are required for proper use. Failure to use product responsibly may result in loss, damage, or injury.
Browse all DJI Quadcopters here.
- Phantom 6-Channel Radio Controller for Original Phantom
- Phantom Landing Gear
- 2 x Phantom Replacement Propeller Set
- Phantom Flight Battery with XT60 Connector (11.1V, 2200mAh)
- Frame for Mounting GoPro Camera
- USB Cable
- Replacement Charger for Phantom Battery
- 10 x M3 Screws
- Accessory Box
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Transmitter, MC Board & ESC (Electronic Speed Controls)
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.