|27 In. Hardware Calibration LCD Monitor
|Item #: S-023168
With a built-in calibration sensor, ColorNavigator software, patented brightness uniformity equalizer and more, the Eizo 27 In. Hardware Calibration LCD Monitor has just about everything a graphics professional could want in a monitor.
- Built-In SelfCalibration Sensor: Automate your calibration with the built-in SelfCalibration sensor that is housed within the monitor's bottom bezel and swings up onto the screen only when calibrating. This sensor eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device and even operates in portrait mode. Using either the OSD menu or the bundled ColorNavigator software, you can schedule the monitor to self-calibrate at specific times. Even if the monitor is switched off or not connected to a computer, it will stick to its preset schedule and self-calibrate.
- Correlation with External Sensors: The monitor can be correlated to the measurement results of an external calibration sensor. After correlating, the built-in sensor will automatically recalibrate to the settings. This is convenient if the monitor is used in a work environment with other monitors and one measurement device must be used as a standard for all calibration.
- EIZO-Developed ASIC at the Core: All ColorEdge models come with an ASIC (application specific integrated circuit) developed by EIZO to meet the needs of the graphics market. The ASIC has its own algorithms used in high-precision color processing to produce smooth color tones.
- Color That's Ready When You Are: From the time it is turned on it typically takes 30 minutes or longer for a monitor's brightness, chromaticity, and tone characteristics to stabilize. EIZO has shortened this warm-up time by more than 75% to a mere 7 minutes. For confirming your work in a photo studio or taking your monitor with you on location, you can get to work right away.
- Brightness and Color Uniformity with DUE: Fluctuations in brightness and chromaticity on different parts of the screen are a common trait of LCD monitors. To counteract this, the monitor incorporates EIZO'ｓ patented digital uniformity equalizer (DUE) technology to ensure a Delta-E difference of 3 or less across the screen when the monitor leaves the factory. And now DUE also counterbalances the influences that a fluctuating ambient temperature may have on color temperature and brightness to ensure stable image display.
- Individually Adjusted at the Factory: The gamma level for each ColorEdge monitor is adjusted at the factory. This is accomplished by measuring the R, G, and B gamma values from 0 - 255, then using the monitor's 16-bit look-up table (LUT) to select the 256 most appropriate tones to achieve the desired value
- Reproduces Almost the Entire Adobe RGB Color Space: A wide color gamut reproduces 97% of the Adobe RGB color space so images shot in RAW can be converted to Adobe RGB or images shot in Adobe RGB will be displayed correctly. The colors seen in photos of vibrant blue skies and lush green forests will be reproduced faithfully in a way that cannot be on monitors with an sRGB color space. The wide color gamut also ensures that the monitor reproduces almost the entire ISO-coated and US web-coated CMYK color spaces used in printing.
- 10-Bit Simultaneous Display: Using the DisplayPort input, the monitor offers 10-bit simultaneous color display* from a 16-bit look-up table which means it can show more than one billion colors simultaneously. This is 64 times as many colors as you get with 8-bit display which results in even smoother color gradations and reduced Delta-E between two adjacent colors.
- imple and Precise Calibration with ColorNavigator: The bundled ColorNavigator software makes calibration both simple and quick. Just input target values for brightness, white point, and gamma. The built-in sensor directly utilizes the monitor's look-up table and creates an ICC profile within minutes. You can always download the latest version of ColorNavigator for free here on eizo.com.
- Predictable Color with Any Media: With content published on so many different types of printed and digital media it's critical to know how your clients will see color. A ColorEdge monitor and the bundled ColorNavigator software let you do just that as they are designed for both softproofing and digital device emulation. So now you can "predict" how color will appear to your clients whether you produce content for printed media like books and magazines or for digital media devices like tablets, smart phones, and notebook computers.
- Multiple Inputs: DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D inputs are included for connecting to various types of graphics boards, The HDMI input also offers direct connection with digital cameras. Two USB upstream ports allow two computers to be connected at once so it's not necessary to reconnect the USB cable when using the ColorNavigator software and switching between the two computers.
- Smooth Display of Video: For video editing or post production work, an overdrive circuit is included to reduce gray-to-gray response time to 7.7 ms and ensure that moving images look clean and sharp with a minimum of ghosting.
- Adjustable Stand: Adjust the screen to the most comfortable angle for you and reposition it to show your work to a colleague or client. The monitor comes with a versatile stand that offers height, tilt, and swivel adjustments as well as portrait mode display.
- Shading Hood for Portrait and Landscape Modes: Most shading hoods can only be used in landscape mode, but this monitor comes bundled with a unique hood that is designed for portrait mode as well. Now you can keep the glare off your screen no matter which mode you work in.
- AC power cord
- signal cables
- USB cable
- Setup guide
- EIZO LCD Utility Disk
- Adjustment certificate
- Screen Cleaner
- Monitor Hood
- quick reference
- warranty card
||Call for Availability