|Aptus-II 40 MP Medium Format Digital Camera Back
|Part #: 01008909A
The Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 40 MP Medium Format Digital Camera Back is compatible with the Mamiya 645AFD. It features 40Megapixels of resolution from a 44 x 33mm CCD image sensor with 7312 x 5474 effective pixels. Mamiya, Leaf, Phase One, and Schneider all came together to create one of the world's most sensitive and formidable imaging devices.
A 3.5 In. touch screen LCD provides state-of-the-art navigation and composition along with a preview of up to 20 images at 1:1 zoom. Tools, such as the histogram, exposure alarms, average exposure meter, and the spot meter are also displayed on the screen.
The Leaf Aptus-II 8 camera back has a sensor just as sensitive as the Leaf Aptus-II 10, with a capture rate under 0.8 secs/frame, and a sustainable burst of 60 full res images per minute - the fastest back in the industry.
- Highest Resolution: The Leaf Aptus-II family includes the new Leaf Aptus-II 12 and Aptus-II 12R. Offering the best price-performance ratio of any 80MP single-shot capture device, the Leaf Aptus-II 12 allows you to take your photography further by capturing the highest quality, single-shot
- images possible. Working closely with our sensor manufacturer, we developed a full frame, medium format, 80MP CCD sensor, measuring 53.7 x 40.3 mm, providing the ability to record the finest detail, eliminating the need to use cumbersome multi-shot solutions.
- Complete Control: Faster Shoot-to-delivery: The Leaf Aptus-II lets you shoot anywhere. Featuring a bright 6 x 7 cm touchscreen, enabling you to check your shots under all kinds of challenging lighting conditions, both in-studio and outside, as well as offering a wide range of on-screen functions.
- Extensive Compatibility: Leaf Aptus-II backs are compatible with over 80 medium and large format cameras, and the Leaf RAW files can be opened in many leading workflow applications. Connect with view cameras, wide-angle optics and tilt-and-shift movements. Leaf RAW files can be used in most 3rd party applications such as Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Lightroom, Iridient Raw Developer and Apple Aperture.
- High Speed: The Leaf Aptus-II series of camera backs offers capture speeds as fast as under 1 second per frame. Fastest image transfer speed, by using advanced FireWire 800 and UDMA CompactFlash technologies.
- Uncompromising Image Quality: The Leaf Aptus-II delivers stunning, film-like quality that rivals any capture device available in the industry, regardless of resolution. Large, specially designed sensor with unsurpassed 12 f-stops of dynamic range provides unmatched detail, richness and color, low noise, and striking highlights. Lossless 16-bit file compression accelerates file handling without loss of image quality.
- Wireless Preview and Control: With the Leaf Aptus-II, you, your client, or an art director can use Leaf Capture Remote to preview shots during the shoot on an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or use Phase One’s Capture Pilot, to review and tag images and to remotely control your camera.
- Internal Rotating Sensor: The Leaf Aptus-II R series of backs - available in 56MP and 80MP - lets you change from landscape to portrait orientation with a simple turn of the Leaf Verto internal sensor rotation dial. Keep your camera upright at all times and ensure your back is protected from dust by rotating just the sensor.
- Leaf Capture Software: Designed expressly to maximize productivity with Leaf camera backs, the latest Leaf Capture software is the professional photographer’s tool to quickly and easily move from image capture to print. Use it to check and perfect your images while you shoot, including live video preview; ideal for high-volume productions on tight deadlines, such as catalogs and fashion shoots.
- Capture One Software: With support for Leaf digital backs, photographers will be able to leverage the unique features and workflow environment of Phase One’s Capture One workflow software. Future versions of Capture One will comprise a synergy of the best features from both the Capture One and Leaf Capture products to offer photographers more workflow options.
- FW 800 Cable
- Battery Charger
- Phase One Capture One DB Software
- Leaf Capture Software
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
||Call for Availability