|H5D-50 Digital SLR Camera with 80mm Lens
|Item #: S-021499
The Hasselblad H5D-50 Digital SLR Camera with 80mm Lens is the latest step in the evolution of the best high-end camera system in the world, with new look, improved ergonomics and upgraded performance on a number of levels. The improvements include more precise autofocus with True Focus II, a new faster processor and electronics architecture, smoother user interface and much more. The H5D Camera series will provide the ultimate high-end addition to any serious photographer's capture equipment. It has a high-strength aluminum inner core and stainless steel housings for lightweight durability that is comfortable for hand-held photography. Large, ergonomic buttons and improved weather sealing are part of the H5D-50's new design.
The H5D-50 is fully compatible with the HC/HCD line of central lens shutter lenses. As mentioned, these lenses integrate DAC and True Focus II technology for clear and accurate image capture. They allow flash sync at all shutter speeds, enabling the use of flash in all lighting conditions. With the optional CF adapter, all central lens shutter V system Carl Zeiss lenses can also be used. The True Focus II autofocus system offers accurate auto-focusing when recomposing images and Immediate Focus Confirm (IFC) means there is no need to stop shooting to check if your shot was in focus. The DAC Automated Lens Correction System relays information about capture conditions and the specific lenses being used to tweak autofocus and metering for improved imaging results. The 3.0" TFT LCD Display offers clear image playback. The bright HVD-90x Eye-level Viewfinder with 3.1x image magnification and diopter adjustment is packaged with the H5D-50, but other viewfinders are available including the HVM Waist-level viewfinder.
Bundled with the camera is the Hasselblad Normal 80mm f/2.8 HC Auto Focus lens for H Cameras. It is called the "Normal" lens because it is approximately equal to a 50mm lens in the 35mm format and therefore similar to the human eye's perspective. It offers high performance with solid color correction and little distortion. Its aperture range runs from f/2.8-32 and with that fast maximum aperture it is well capable of shooting in low light and hand held with fast shutter speeds.
- Hasselblad 80mm f/2.8 HC AF Lens Included: The Hasselblad 80mm f/2.8 HC AF Lens is the standard or "normal" lens for the H series cameras. Its 35mm format focal length equivalent is approximately 50mm and it is ideally suited for almost any photographic task, whether in the studio or on location. A durable, high performance design offers ease of use and brings with it sharp imaging, accurate colors and low distortion. Its wide f/2.8 maximum aperture performs well in low light and allows for fast shutter speeds.
- True Focus II and Focus Confirm: True Focus II provides accurate autofocus when composing and recomposing your images and the H5D provides instant focus confirm via one of six reprogrammable buttons (AE-L, True Focus, Mirror Up, Stop Down, P1 and P2).
- Digital Lens Correction: The H5D-50 camera allows information from the lens and exact capture conditions to be fed to the camera processor for ultra-fine tuning of the auto-focus mechanism, taking into account the design specifications of the lens and the optical specifications of the sensor. Digital Lens Correction (DAC) is an automatic correction of the images based on a combination of the various parameters concerning each specific lens for each specific shot.
- Lens Compatibility: Hasselblad H System lens line (12 lenses from 24 to 300mm) with integral central lens shutter system is fully compatible with the H5D-50. And all central lens shutter V system Carl Zeiss lenses are compatible via the optional CF adapter.
- Customization: The H5D-50 can save up to seven customized complete camera settings profiles. Custom profiles can be passed to other H5D cameras.
- LCD Display: The H5D-50 has a 3.0" TFT type LCD display with 24-bit color and 460,320 pixels and larger, easier to read display style.
- Viewfinder Options: Four viewfinders are available for the H5D-50: HVD 90x: 90° Eye-level viewfinder with diopter adjustment (-5 to +3.5D) and 3.1x image magnification (Included), HV 90x: 90° Eye-level viewfinder with diopter adjustment (-4 to +2.5D) and 2.7x image magnification, HV 90x-II: 90° Eye-level viewfinder with diopter adjustment (-4 to +2.5D) and 2.7x image magnification and HVM: Waist-level viewfinder with 3.2x image magnification 3.2
- Tethered Operation and Storage Options: Supported in Phocus by Hasselblad and Hasselblad Tethered plug-in for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, tethered operation is possible in the field or studio. The H5D-50 offers a choice of storage devices: CF cards or a computer hard drive. With these operating and storage options, you are able to select a mode to suit the nature and location of your work.
- View Camera Compatibility: Mechanical shutters controlled via flash sync. Electronic shutters can be controlled from Phocus. Optional Battery Adapter for stand-alone operation of digital capture unit.
- Flash Control: Automatic TTL centre weighted system. Uses the flash built in to the viewfinder (Guide No. 12 at ISO 100) or flashes compatible with SCA3002 (Metz). Output can be adjusted from -3 to +3EV. For manual flashes a built-in metering system is available. Flash can be used at all shutter speeds.
- Digital Spirit Level: All H5D cameras feature a Digital Spirit Level function which assists the user in accurately placing the camera vertically or horizontally. The Spirit Level is displayed on the rear LCD display and in the viewfinder.
- Design: The H5D has been physically redesigned to be more ergonomically friendly and durable. More programmable buttons and larger, more reachable buttons improve performance and workflow and improved weather sealing allows you to shoot in the field with less worry for your camera.
- Phocus or Lightroom 5: The H5D comes bundled with both Hasselblad's proprietary image processing software, Phocus, and Adobe Lightroom 5. Both systems have been integrated to work with the H5D. You can operate your Hasselblad camera tethered to Lightroom with a plug-in and the Hasselblad natural Color System and digital lens correction profiles have been ported into Lightroom.
- Normal 80mm f/2.8 HC Auto Focus Lens for H Cameras
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Body Cap
- HVD-90X Full-frame Viewfinder
- 8GB Compact Flash Memory Card
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (integrated into Grip)
- Battery Charger
- FireWire 800 Cable
- Phocus 2.0 Software CD-ROM
- Adobe Lightroom 5 Software
- User's Guide on CD-ROM
- One Year Limited Warranty
||Call for Availability