|Integra Pro 2 Light Kit
|Item #: S-021297
The Hensel Integra Pro 2 Light Kit provides the control and power most photographers require, whether its commerical, portrait, wedding or industrial photography. The Integra Pro is a multi-voltage monolight, which makes it useful worldwide, with a simple changing of the modeling light and plug adapter, available separately.
This version of the earlier Integra model offers a 6 F-Stop Range, downto 1/32 power, which makes it perfect for photographers using digital cameras. It also features a built-in, 4-channel radio slave receiver, compatible with the Hensel Radio Slave Trigger, which is available separately. This is a 2 monolight, 1000 total watt/second kit.
- Multivoltage units that can go anywhere in the world, 110 - 230v.
- Power adjustable in 1/10 stop increments over a five stop range.
- Built in whisper silent fan.
- 300 watt modeling lamp.
- Built in slave which can be switched on or off.
- Automatic power dump - bleeds power when adjusted down.
- Flash Check - modelling lamp is the indicator when the unit is ready to flash again.
- Interchangeable glass pyrex's with color and frosted options.
- 2x Integra PRO 500 (8815)
- 2x Model Lamp 300w (1280)
- 1x Umbrella Flood Reflector (87)
- 1x 7' Grid Reflector (504)
- 1x Umbrella Economy (3180)
- 1x Softbox ULTRA E 45x65cm (4601)
- 2x Alu Quickstand (200)
- 1x Softbag VII 'De Luxe' (4201)
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.