|RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit (Red)
|Part #: A1350Q1R
The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit provides an exceptional combination of materials, construction and features - plus a splash of color! Great for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras with larger lenses. Plus converts to a monopod in seconds. Only 15.4" when folded yet 61.6" extended, it weighs 3.6 lbs and can support up to 17.6 lbs.
We were tired of the all black tripod, so we came up with something that's smaller, lighter, and doesn't weigh you down, topped off with a spritz of color. Who says you can't teach a tripod new tricks? The RoadTrip tripod converts into a monopod. The removeable leg and center column combine to make a full size monopod without tools.
Although compact when folded, the RoadTrip extends over 5 ft tall giving you the height range you need. These days, cameras are getting lighter and smaller, your tripod should be no different. Weighs just 3.6 lbs. yet strong enough to support a full DSLR and telefoto lens. This little number folds down to a quarter of its' extended size, making it small enough to fit in your carry-on, shoulder bag, or backpack. Each MeFOTO comes with its own carrying case for transport and protection.
The ball head offers separate head and pan locks, a 360° pan index, and an integral bubble level. An Arca-type quick-release plate with a 1/4"-20 camera screw is included in the kit, along with a durable carry case with a shoulder strap for storage and transport.
- Two Position Leg Angle Stops: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on uneven terrain or at low camera angles.
- Foam Grip on Monopod Leg: Provides comfort while carrying, especially in extreme temperatures.
- Rapid Center Column: Uses the same twist-lock system as the legs for fast setup.
- Recessed Center Column Hook: A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center column, allows you to hang a heavy object for increased stability.
- Quick Twist Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation Leg System: MeFoto's rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free setup plus weather and dust resistance.
- Precision Matched Ball Head: Dual-action heavy duty ball head with Arca-type compatible quick-release plate.
- 360 Degree Panning: Accurate panoramas can be easily accomplished using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
- Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual locking knobs make adjustments easy.
- Integral Bubble Level: The bubble level allows you to make accurate adjustments for seamless panoramas.
- Carrying Case: Each MeFoto tripod comes with its own carrying case for transport and protection.
- Double Action Ball Head
- PU-50 Slide-In Quick Release Plate for B-00 & B-0 Ballheads
- Carry Case With Strap
- 3-Year Warranty + 2-Year Warranty by Registering Online