|Z2300 Instant Digital Camera (Black)
|Part #: Z2300B
When you want to shoot and print photographs immediately, it's likely you'll think of Polaroid and their trademark instant film cameras. Continuing the tradition into the digital age, they now have a new series of instant cameras such as the Polaroid Z2300 Instant Digital Camera. With it you get the same instant gratification of a Polaroid, plus all the benefits of a 10 megapixel digital camera and photo printer--that fits in your pocket!
With the exterior of a simple point-and-shoot camera, the inside of this Polaroid houses a 10 Mp image sensor, 3.0" LCD display, and an integrated ZINK printer. It prints using ZINK Zero Ink and premium 2 x 3" photo paper. This combination creates smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant photos that allow you to shoot and print without about multiple hands smudging the ink or damaging the prints--yes, you can safely shake these Polaroids.
Once you've shot and edited your photos right in the camera, no computer or photo editing software required, you can also save the digital files to upload anywhere online, or re-print later on. Do it all right in the palm of your hand with this one easy-to-use device that replaces your digital camera, computer, photo software, printer, and data cables in order to shoot, transfer, print, and share digital photos instantly. Have fun, and capture it all, without any hassle.
The nine standard passport photo sizes cover up to 170 different countries around the globe, including:
- Shoot, print, and share your full-color prints wherever you are, in less than a minute, no computer required
- With premium ZINK Photo Paper and Zero ink, your 2.0 x 3.0" instant prints come out smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant, with better picture quality and a sticky back for extra creative fun
- View and crop your images in-camera before printing, and add a fun border to your photos: including the classic Polaroid Border, or uploaded custom borders
- With an option to print the date and file number on each image, you can also choose to print your photos in black and white, or various shades of the Polaroid logo too
- Once you've taken and edited your photos in the camera, save them to an inserted SD card (sold separately) for up to 32 GB of storage space
- The Z2300 has a Passport Photo mode that allows you to choose one of nine standard passport photo sizes, and print it instantly no matter where you are! Now it will cost much less for your to take or update your passport photos
- 5 x 7 cm
- 2 x 2"
- 4.5 x 3.5 cm
- 4 x 3 cm
- 1.5 x 2.5"
- 4.8 x 3.3 cm
- 5 x 4 cm
- 4 x 6 cm
- 3.5 x 3.5 cm
- 10 x Premium ZINK Photo Paper Sheets
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Charging Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Limited Warranty