|ProHead Plus Flash Head with Zoom Reflector
|Part #: 900753
The ProHead Plus is the standard head for our Pro studio generators. It is remarkably lightweight and compact in size, but as tough and reliable as the Pro generators themselves. The ProHead Plus accepts the entire range of Light Shaping Tools and supports Profoto’s zoom function – a unique design that allows you to shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
TheProfoto ProHead Plus Flash Head with Zoom Reflector is an upgrade of the classic ProHead. For years, the ProHead has been the standard heavy-duty tool in the studio, and it has been so for a reason. It is built in a compact size, yet capable of producing flashes up to 4800 Ws, over and over again, hour after hour. The head is compatible the entire range of over 120 Light Shaping Tools and accessories.
The ProHead Plus is the standard head for Pro generators. It is compatible with Pro-8a Air, Pro-B4 Air, Pro-B3 AirS, Pro-7a, Pro-7s, Pro-7b, Pro-B2 and D4 Generators. It is also compatible with the entire range of Light Shaping Tools.
The ProHead Plus includes a Zoom Reflector, which slides and locks at your chosen position along the head's body. This enables you to control the spread of the light emitted. The Zoom Reflector has a front lip that accepts honeycomb grids without the need for a separate adapter. The head also includes a frosted, UV corrected glass dome. The frosted surface makes the quality of the modeling light almost identical to the flash light.
- Safety lamp head connector: The new safety lamp head connector is the most visible upgrade in the new ProHead Plus line. The safety lamp head connector is sealed, helping to prevent dust and moisture from entering the generator. Note that the safety lamp head connector is 100% backward compatible.
- Improved stand adapter: The stand adapter has been upgraded with a fixed screw. Unlike the previous version, it cannot be unintentionally screwed off. In addition, the stand adapter is now equipped with an additional hole, which creates improved mounting options.
- Patent pending “Perfect Arc” flashtube: The “Perfect Arc” flashtube has a new patent design that vastly improves the triggering capabilities on low power settings. This also provides better color and energy stability from flash to flash on all power settings. Note that the new flash tube is compatible with all previous generations of ProHead and Pro-7 Head.
- Improved protective glass cover: The glass cover has been made thicker, which makes it even more robust and safe to work with.
- Easy to handle: A built-in tilt-control lever makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Easily replaceable flashtube and glass cover: Plug-and-play flash tube mounting. Optional glass covers are available in a variety of coatings for added control over the color temperature.
- Easy to control the light with Profoto Light Shaping Tools: Comes with a Zoom reflector. Compatible with the entire range of Profoto's Light Shaping Tools.
- Powerful modeling light: Comes with a bright 250W or 500W quartz halogen model light.The modeling lights works worldwide without the need of voltage adjustment.
- Long-Reaching Cable: 4m cable that resists twisting, trampling and cracking.Extension cables are available for flash heads placed at longer distances from the power pack
- Zoom Reflector
- Perfect Arc flash tube
- 500W halogen lamp
- Removable frosted glass cover
- Protective transportation cap
- 5/8´ stand adapter with fixed screw
- 4 m (13 ft) lamp cable
- Removable handle