|D1 Air 250 W/S 2 Monolight Studio Kit - Open Box*
|Item #: S-020384
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product is Open Box and may have minor scratches or imperfections. It includes all necessary accessories, however may be missing some items found in the original packaging. It has been inspected, appears to be in good working condition, and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty. If you are at all unsatisfied with its condition, you may return it for a full refund or exchange.
The D1 Air 250 W/S 2 Monolight Studio Kit is a very useful and a good quality product by its manufacturer Profoto. Professional photographers today need durable, tough, fast and consistent flash units suited for digital photography and demanding assignments. Profoto is well-known as the world leader in electronic flash technology. Our 40 years of experience in developing state-of-the-art flash units is built in to the design of the new D1 Air.
The D1 Studio Kit is comprised of two D1 units, two umbrellas, two light stands, one handy studio kit case, and a Profoto Air Remote. The kit was designed to provide professional light at a price nonprofessional photographers can take advantage of.
- New Profoto Air System technology replaces the sync cord, allowing the head to be remotely triggered from as much as 300 meters (1000 feet) away using a Profoto Air Remote (included in kit) or Air Sync transceiver (sold separately). Additionally, the D1 Air's syncing and complete functionality can be wirelessly controlled via your PC or Mac by using Profoto's Air USB and Studio Air systems
- New lightweight design with durable polycarbonate shell and built-in 77 degree umbrella
- Self-sensing multi-voltage capability. Take the famous Profoto quality of light anywhere in the world
- High-visibility LED readout with 7 stop range in precise 1/10th stop increments
- 300W modeling lamp for a high ambient level on set and easy pre-visualization of final shot
- Rapid recycling (Minimum 0.05 sec, Maximum 0.45 sec @ 120V
Minimum 0.05 sec, Maximum 0.4 sec @ 230V) insures that fleeting gestures and defining moments are caught, not lost
- Super-short flash duration (1/1400 - 1/3700 sec.) provides crisp, action-stopping images, especially valuable for dance, sports and other highly kinetic subjects
- Highly consistent shot-to-shot performance within a +/- 0.05 stop range via dual-mode SMPS capacitor technology
- Safety features include Auto-diagnostic start-up circuitry, DDP pulse charging capacitor circuitry (Deep Discharge Protection), temperature control and overload protection
- Fully compatible with the extensive line of renowned Profoto light shaping tools
- 2 x D1 250 Air Monolights
- Profoto Air Remote
- 2 x Modeling Lamp
- 2 x Coated Flash Tube
- 2 x Stand Adapter
- 2 x Transport Cap
- 2 x Power Cable
- 2 x 34 In. Umbrellas (White Interior)
- 2 x D1 Light Stands
- D1 Soft-side Kit Case
- Instruction Manual
- 2-Year Warranty
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.