|AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens - Open Box*
|Item #: S-020100
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product is Open Box and may have minor scratches or imperfections. It includes all necessary accessories, however may be missing some items found in the original packaging. It has been inspected, appears to be in good working condition, and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty. If you are at all unsatisfied with its condition, you may return it for a full refund or exchange.
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens is a compact lens for DX-format D-SLR cameras having equivalent focal length in FX-format is 82.5-450mm. The lens focuses to 4.6' at every focal length - this versatility ensures stunning close-up shots.
The VR II image stabilization allows to handhold the camera at up to 4 shutter speeds assuring sharper still images and stable video capture. The lens elements have been treated with Nikon's Super Integrated Coating - an optical lens coating process that maximizes light transmission while enhancing clarity and contrast.
- 5.5x Telephoto Zoom Lens: Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Angle of view equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format D-SLR.
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization: Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Tripod Detection Mode: Reduces vibration that may occur due to shutter release when mounted on a tripod.
- HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element: HRI lens element is essential to keeping the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements: Effectively minimizes chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM): Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC): Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm: Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
- Focus to 4.6' at Any Focal Length: This extends the versatility of this lens
- 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-57 Snap-on Lens Hood
- CL-1020 Lens Case
- 1-Year Worldwide Limited Warranty, Plus 4- Years Complimentary Extended Service Coverage valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
- Tiffen - 58mm Photo Twin Pack (UV Protection and Circular Polarizing Filter)