|Leaf Credo 60MP Digital Back with Mamiya 645 Mount
|Part #: 01013004A
The Leaf Credo series of digital camera backs deliver legendary Leaf image quality along with speed and versatility that are second to none. All Leaf Credo digital backs deliver exciting new features including a 3.2 In. high resolution (1.15MP), bright touch LCD with a viewing angle of 170 degree to elegantly display detailed images.
The Leaf Credo 60MP Digital Back with Mamiya 645 Mount introduced by Mamiya. When Credo 60MP enters the marketplace as the new standard for professionals who demand the most from their work and from their equipment. The 60MP digital back is the fastest of Mamiya Leaf's impressive new Credo line of medium format digital backs and brings with it the tradition of Mamiya quality and the level of innovation that maintains Mamiya Leaf as a leader in digital photography.
This Credo 60 digital back is specifically designed for use with Mamiya 645 medium format cameras. The Leaf Credo 60 uses a 3.2 In. high-resolution (1.15MP), bright touch LCD with a viewing angle of 170 degree to elegantly display extremely detailed shots captured with its 60MP sensor. Impressively sized 6.0 micron pixels are generously packed into the sensor at 8984 x 6732.
- Tradition of Quality and Innovation - Designed to the highest standards, the 60MP Credo is part of a new line of medium format digital camera backs from Mamiya Leaf, the company that brought the first medium format digital back to the market and continues to provide professional, state of the art quality for professional shooters.
- Custom Built CCD Sensors - Leaf Credo digital backs utilize the ultra-low-noise DALSA CCD sensors enabling the capture of fine details, rich tones and accurate colors. High resolution single shot images with details so crisp that multi-shot and stitched images seem cumbersome and outdated.
- Next Generation Display - The new high resolution 3.2 In. 1.15MP touch screen allows for quick and accurate verification of focus, tone and color. Outdoor usage has been made easier with a viewing angle of 170 degree and a brighter LCD. An intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) offers responsive and sophisticated navigation and browsing and the touch screen extends beyond the LCD to keep smudges and fingerprints off the viewing area.
- Speed - The Leaf Credo is built with a new, dual core microprocessor and extended buffer which offers unlimited shooting and the fastest image viewing, zooming and editing. Also, new FireWire 800 or USB 3.0 connections allow for faster transfer rates.
- Software - Phase One Capture One, one of the most powerful solutions for tethered shooting and RAW file post-processing, is included with all Mamiya Leaf Credo Digital Backs.
- Portable shooting - An internal battery charger keeps the back always ready for un-tethered use and the bright LCD with extreme 170º angle of view allows for Live View use even in strong glare. An enclosed battery and weather-sealed construction enables shooting in challenging conditions and a built-in, bi-directional spirit level will keep your lines straight when you're hand-held.
- World-Class Service - Customer and repair service for Mamiya and Leaf products is performed in the USA and a recently implemented worldwide network of service partners and direct online advice is also available. MAC Group has been the exclusive distributor of Mamiya in the USA since 1987, and their award-winning service department has been servicing Leaf backs since 2000.
- Long Term Investment - The Mamiya Leaf digital back has the highest resale value on the market and Mamiya Leaf continues to offer an industry leading upgrade program.
- Mamiya 645 Mount - This Credo 60 back is specifically designed to work with Mamiya 645 cameras.
- Phase One Capture One 6 Software
- Fast Charger for Credo
- 2900 mAh Battery
- 12V Power Adapter
- FireWire 800 Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Neutral Test Patch
- Tweezers for IR Cleaning
- Cleaning Wipes
- LCC Calibration Plate
- Leaf Credo Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
||Call for Availability