|Anova LED EcoFlood Flight Case Kit
|Part #: RLANOVA2FCK
The Anova LED EcoFlood Flight Case Kit by Rotolight is based on a revolutionary LED flood light source with a host of features that will make it indispensible in the studio or on location for large or small productions. Weighing a little under 6.0 lb and measuring 14.96 x 13.38 x 2.16", the Anova manages to output the equivalent of 1,000W of tungsten light with color temperatures variable from 3150 - 6300K. But what's power without control? The Anova offers wired DMX, WiFi and back panel control options. There's even an optional iPhone / iPad App that allows you to sample the ambient light's color and intensity and accurately reproduce it on site. You can then transmit the info anywhere in the world to match up Anovas being used on location. A fader function will allow you to control multiple lights and settings with transitions, wirelessly.
The Anova Flight Case Kit comes with a set of filters, a TVMP connector for 5/8" stud light stands and an aluminum hard flight case. Optional accessories include a louver, barndoors, softbox, Fresnel attachment, reflectors and a T-Connector plate, as well as yokes made to your specifications.
- Bi-color LED System - Accurately reproduces white light from candlelight to full daylight in 10 degree steps with Real-Time display.
- 110 Degree Beam Angle - Unique super-wide beam angle eliminates hard shadows and hot spots with gorgeous soft light output and signature ringlight effect.
- Optional Magic Eye App - Uses iPhone / iPad App to accurately sample both color temperature and intensity and wirelessly transmit and recall settings with DMX-style fader control across the globe to Anova lights on location.
- EcoFlood Technology - Anova's 1,000W equivalent output uses 93% less energy than a standard tungsten bulb with virtually no heat.
- V-Lock Plate - A V-Lock plate for battery operation is included.
- WiFi and DMX - Includes built-in WiFi and wired DMX, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, color temperature and system settings via iPhone or iPad.
- Tessellating Design - Anova's unique design allows users to create a huge honeycomb array of Anovas for larger projects using optional T-Plate connectors and custom yokes.
- Diffuser - Full #216
- Diffuser - 2/3 #250
- Cosmetic Peach Filter # 184
- Minus Green Filter - 1/8 #279
- Minus Green Filter - 1/4 #249
- Minus Green Filter - 1/2 #248
- TVMP Mount
- Aluminum Hard Flight Case
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
||Call for Availability