The Wi Digital Systems AudioStream EL2 Portable Digital Wireless Microphone and Monitoring System offers exceptional value and flexibility. Weighing in at only 1.08 Oz, this high quality, plug-and-play system quickly interchanges from an Ear-worn microphone to Lavalier MIC to audio monitoring system or VoIP* device with a simple press of a button and swap of accessories, giving you the versatility and value of an all-in-one wireless solution for all types of sound system and computer applications. This fast-to-setup, high-quality 2.4GHz stereo digital wireless system provides up to 100 feet of secure, uncompressed 16bit, 48kHz CD quality wireless audio connectivity and operates without radio frequency (RF) interference, signal loss, or crackle inherent in UHF/VHF systems.
This elegant, ultra -light, pocket size digital wireless system is the first ever to combine all the features required for Mono and Stereo mini microphones and in-ear monitoring applications in an ultra small, rugged, light-weight design. This combination of audio performance, simplified setup and portability lets you set up quickly and easily!
The Wi AudioStream™ EL2 system is designed to remove all communication barriers between your gear, personal computers, Tablet PC, iPad and MP3 players. This dynamic system can be linked to any PC or MAC using the optional Wi USB AudioLink adapter. The Wi AudioStream™ receiver puts all of your computer’s essential audio controls including volume, mute and audio track control in the palm of your hand. With the built-in MIC on the Wi AudioStream™ receiver, you can use the same product to conduct video-conferences Podcasting, and voice chats over the Internet or take advantage of the latest speech recognition technology in your studio. Just plug in your favorite headphones or in-ear monitors to the Wi AudioStream™ receiver and connect the optional Wi USB transmitter to the USB port on your MAC, PC or iPad and get started immediately. iPods, iPads and iPhones can also be wirelessly integrated with your studio and on stage gear via the optional Wi Pad AudioLink adapter..
- Pocket portable stereo digital wireless system for microphones and audio monitoring applications
- Designed for high quality ear-worn, lavalier, stereo Mini microphone, and more
- Sure-Fit silicon ear-mount design delivers unmatched comfortable fit while ensuring secure boom placement even when the head moves
- Simple-Twist left and right ear placement design with rugged, bendable, adjustable length boom
- Simple-Twist removable MIC capsule design for earset or lavalier placement
- 16-bit, 48 kHz Stereo CD Audio Quality (Uncompressed Audio)
- Digital, linear audio with 15Hz ~ 20KHz performance with deep bass, crisp highs, and excellent midrange tones
- Simple, elegant, rugged, ultra-lightweight design
- Fast easy setup
- Total wireless freedom of movement with visually unobtrusive almost invisible wearable design
- Attaches to any instrument without posing any risk of damage to your gear
- Extreme power flexibility with built-in rechargeable batteries, USB bus power capability and optional AA battery adapter
- No need to power down or stop your performance to recharge the batteries
- Dual internal antenna for automatic backup frequency
- Networks with all Wi digital wireless products for customized audio signal routing matrix for on-stage and studio setups
- Automatic audio signal routing from one transmitter to up to eight (8) receivers sequentially with a press of a button
- Cross platform compatibility with the optional Wi USB transmitter for PC and MAC connection