|DSC-H90 Cyber-shot Digital Camera Bundle (Black)
|Part #: DSCH90BBDL
Your subjects are never too far to capture with this Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H90 digital camera with stabilized 16x optical zoom. Sporting a 16.1-megapixel sensor, you can shoot crisp photos at up to 10 frames per second (fps) so you'll never miss the shot–plus record HD 720p video of all your memorable moments (records in 29-minute segments). Review your shots and menu options on the big and bright 3.0" LCD, let your creativity run free with amusing Picture Effects or try Sweep Panorama 360 mode for impressive 360° panoramic pictures. With this compact, easy-to-use Sony camera on hand, rest assured your best memories will be preserved in brilliant quality and clarity.
- 16x optical zoom in a compact body - The Sony 16x optical zoom G lens brings distant subjects super close for great outdoors, sports, and travel photos. The compact size makes it easy to take with you in a pocket, purse, or backpack.
- 16.1 Megapixel Super HAD CCD Image Sensor - A powerful 16.1 megapixel 1/2.3” Super HAD CCD image sensor helps you capture gorgeous images with superb contrast and clarity down to the finest detail. With 16.1 megapixels, you can create stunning, photo-quality prints up to A3+ (13x19”) size, or crop your images and still come away with high resolution shots.
- Picture Effect - Picture Effect adds a new level of expression to photos, making ordinary landscapes and portraits come to life by heightening mood and emphasizing certain attributes. Select camera models have up to nine different effects. See camera specs for details.
- Smile Shutter technology - Smile Shutter technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply press the Smile Shutter button and the camera does the rest. You can also select adult and child priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection sensitivity. Intelligent Scene Recognition can now be used together with Smile Shutter™ mode when the Intelligent Auto mode is on. This means that beautiful smiles can be captured with settings optimized for the particular scene, even in difficult conditions such as twilight and backlighting.
- Intelligent Scene Recognition Mode - Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode automatically detects 33 different types of scenes and selects the appropriate camera settings: Backlight, Backlight Portrait, Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Twilight using a tripod, Portrait, Landscape and macro. iSCN has two modes: Auto and Advanced. In Auto Mode, the camera takes a single shot using the optimal settings. In Advanced Mode, the camera takes a photo with the optimal settings and, if in difficult lighting (low light or back light) immediately takes a second photo with another optimized setting so you can choose which to keep.
- 720p MP4 HD Movie Mode - In 720p MP4 movie mode the camera shoots 1280 x 720 high definition movies at 30 fps, a standard format when working with a PC. Users will create high quality movies with full use of optical zoom in files small enough to transfer to compatible PC or Mac computer. Once transferred to your computer and connected to the internet, you can effortlessly upload your media to popular photo and video-sharing websites such as Photobucket and YouTube.
- 3.0" (230K dots) Clear Photo LCD display - Large 3.0" (230K dots) Clear Photo LCD display features sharp, natural color that makes it easy to compose shots, read menus, and view photos, even in bright sunlight.
- Intelligent Auto Mode - Unlike traditional auto mode, Intelligent Auto (iAuto) mode thinks for you, recognizing scenes, lighting conditions, faces, and adjusts settings resulting in clear images, faces with natural skin tone and less blur. Take advantage of all the technology without leaving Auto mode. Kids on the playground, landscape shots, a beautiful flower or an indoor birthday party; result in clear images without leaving auto mode.
- Anti-blink Function - It’s frustrating to capture the perfect shot, only to review it later and discover subjects blinked during the photo. The Anti-blink function works to help counter blinking and squinting. When the camera is set to Soft Snap, the Anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting. If a blink is detected in other shooting modes, a warning will be displayed after you take the shot.
- Natural Flash - Conventional point-and-shoot camera flash shots just don't capture colors the way the eye sees them. Natural Flash controls the white balance of both the background and main subjects.
- Sweep Panorama mode (up to 360°) - Reach beyond the traditional wide angle lens, and capture more breathtaking shots with Sweep Panorama™ mode. Simply press the shutter button and sweep the camera in the desired direction and the camera continuously shoots at a high speed, then seamlessly stitches the images together with automatic position adjustment to create one stunning panoramic image. Available in wide and up to 360° full circle, the camera can take a variety of panoramic shots. Now capturing wide landscapes is as easy as press and sweep.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization - Optical SteadyShot image stabilization uses a built-in gyro sensor to detect camera shake and automatically shifts the lens to help prevent blur without sacrificing image quality.
- Face Detection technology - Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and adjusts focus, exposure, and white balance to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends.
- Soft Skin mode - Portrait subjects will love the results. Soft Skin mode recognizes skin tones and reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles without affecting the rest of the shot.
- Dynamic Range Optimizer - Dynamic Range Optimizer (DRO) Standard and Plus uses a sophisticated algorithm to help recover shadows and highlights. The result is more natural images with clearer details that more closely match what your naked eye sees. DRO is particularly effective when shooting backlit portraits or any scene with a dramatic contrast between background and foreground lighting. DRO Plus allows for even greater optimization by analyzing each region of an image and performing additional image processing.
- 4GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card
- Protective Carrying Case
- NP-BG1 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- Multi USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Instruction Manual
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.