|5 Million Dollar Home Bag (Navy/Rust)
|Part #: MD5002U04P50
The 5 Million Dollar Home Bag (Navy/Rust) from Crumpler is slightly larger than their 4 Million Dollar Home Bag but still remains a get-around shoulder bag designed to hold a standard DSLR camera and lenses plus accessories like an extra battery and memory cards. The tough 900-Denier exterior fabric is water-resistant and is complimented by a brushed padded nylon interior that is constructed not to hurt the finish of your equipment. The inside of the bag can be configured by using the movable touch fastened dividers.
The bag is held in shape by its EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) laminated base while the entire bag is protected by a large front flap that is secured with rugged tri-glide buckles. The adjustable, wide 50mm (2") shoulder strap or the EVA and ergonomically shaped padded carry handle make toting it around comfortable. For added functionality, the touch fasteners have been designed to be silent by utilizing a silencer flap on the underside that is designed not to attract attention when you open the bag in public. No more of that "ripping" sound when the touch fasteners are engaged. As an added feature, the 5 Million Dollar Home Bag gives you a pair of side accessory loops on which you can attach other photo gear - perhaps a cleaning cloth, media card holder or mini tripod.
There are two extra side stuff pockets that you'll appreciate since you will not have to open the entire bag to reach their contents. For all sorts of smaller accessories, there's an additional internal zippered mesh pocket. This is a rugged street bag created to meet the demands of people who need a durable shoulder bag that holds your gear with a maximum of protection.
Touch Fastener Silencer
Flexible, Accessible Space
- Lurking behind the bag's gi-normous touch fastened flap is an equally large touch fastener silencer flap. Pull it out. Press it in position. Open and close on the QT, then lock down with the compression straps
Wide, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- The main compartment features two configurable touch fastened and brushed padded nylon dividers, plus a separate zippered mesh pocket. The dual zone front pocket features gusseted sides. You can access the side stuff pockets without even opening the bag
- The more gear you carry, the more you need a wide shoulder strap to distribute its weight - and the more you'll appreciate the 5 Million Dollar Home's soft but strong 50mm (2.0") flamed polypropylene strap webbing. Complete with tri-glide buckle system
- EVA foam provides excellent comfort. It's shaped to fit your hand and fingers for ease of transport
- The reinforced side accessory loops lets you attach other photo gadgetry for instant access
- Be it rain, hail, sleet, snow, beer or mixed drinks, the bag's 900D outer is designed to weather the storm and keep your equipment dry
- The 900D outer and brushed padded nylon interior combine phenomenal strength with exceptional smoothness and malleability. Your clothes don't catch and your equipment won't get scratched
- The polyethylene-EVA foam laminate base insert ensures the bag holds its shape even when loaded - while the curved flap keeps everything under cover
- Warranted Against Manufacturer’s Defects
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.