|D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens (Red)
|Part #: 25496
The Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens (Red) has a 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor that excels in any light, EXPEED 3 image-processing for fast operation and creative in-camera effects, Full HD (1080p) movie recording, in-camera tutorials and much more. What does this mean for you? Simply stunning photos and videos in any setting. And now, with Nikon’s optional Wireless Mobile Adapter, you can share those masterpieces instantly with your Smartphone or tablet easily!
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED - Why do photos and videos shot with a Nikon HD-SLR look so good? It all starts with Nikon’s exclusive image sensors, and the D3200 has the most powerful CMOS sensor we’ve ever put in a HD-SLR at this level. Boasting an astounding 24.2 effective megapixels, it captures sharper, richer images—even in low light. Combine that with EXPEED 3 image processing, the processing power behind the acclaimed Nikon D4, for super-fast operation, exceptional image capture, in-camera filter effects and more. Your photos and videos will amaze even you.
- Guide Mode ensures success - It’s never been easier to create HD-SLR quality photos, thanks to the D3200’s Guide Mode. Learn the camera's key features and controls while you shoot, and even get advice and sample images to succeed in difficult shooting situations. Guide Mode is easy to access and easy to understand. You’re never shooting alone with the D3200.
- Six Scene Modes and Scene Auto Selector - Experienced photographers optimize their camera settings for the scene they’re shooting. With the D3200, optimizing your camera settings is as easy as turning a dial. Choose from six common Scene Modes like Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape, Close up and more, for flawless results even in demanding circumstances. When using Live View, Scene Auto Selector automatically sets the D3200 for the most suitable Scene Mode for the situation. A highly accurate 420-pixel RGB sensor powers Nikon's Scene Recognition System, which compares scene data against an extensive database to optimize the shot accordingly.
- One-touch Full HD 1080p movie recording with stereo sound - Nikon is committed to developing HD-SLRs that are not just superlative still image cameras, but superlative video cameras, as well. With a touch of a button, the D3200 starts recording Full HD 1080p video with full-time autofocus, manual exposure control and stereo sound. Its breathtaking 921,000-dot, ultra-high-resolution display makes it easy to frame, monitor and review your footage. Even record in super-smooth slow motion up to 60 fps! Unleash your inner cinematographer.
- Versatile AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm - Nikon’s renowned NIKKOR lenses have long been the choice of pros and serious photographers. Marvels of clarity, consistency, precision and reliability, they draw peak performance from Nikon HD-SLRs. The D3200 comes equipped with the AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm, a versatile, high performance VR image stabilized lens. And when you’re ready to expand your system and extend your creativity, you'll have your choice of over 70 legendary NIKKOR lenses.
- Fast and accurate shooting - The D3200's 11-point Autofocusing System is as fast as it is precise. Check your focus points, track your subject or shoot carefree right from the viewfinder. And when the action speeds up, simply aim, hold down the shutter and fire off approx. 4 fps at 24.2 MP resolution.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity—Now you can easily get GREAT pictures on your smartphone - Using the WU-1a optional wireless mobile adapter you can now automatically send great images to your smartphone and even use your smartphone to remotely capture images from your D3200. With an easy to use app, now, when you can't wait to share that great shot, you don't have to. Share it to your smartphone in an instant.
- Compact, lightweight and durable - Your D3200 is designed for comfort, intuitive use and durability. Its compact, lightweight and rugged body puts key controls at your fingertips. You'll never hesitate to bring along your D3200.
- Dramatic low-light photos - The D3200’s wide ISO range of 100 to 6400 allows for shooting in very low light without a flash or in very bright light with zoom, macro, fixed focal length or wide aperture lenses. For extreme low-light situations, set the ISO to Hi 1 and achieve ISO 12800 equivalent sensitivity.
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Quick Charger
- EG-CP14 Audio/Video Cable
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- DK-20 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
- NikonView NX CD-ROM