|DXA-SLR PRO HDSLR Audio Adapter
|Item #: S-017923
The BeachTek DXA-SLR PRO HDSLR Audio Adapter is designed to enhance audio quality with virtually any HDSLR camera by providing high quality XLR inputs, AGC disabling, built-in limiting, headphone monitoring, comprehensive metering and more. Connect up to two microphones and provide 12 or 48V phantom power to professional condenser microphones.
Each channel features a gain control switch with 0 and 15dB settings, and the low-noise preamplifiers and throughput ensure pristine audio quality, wide frequency response and detail. The AGC (Automatic Gain Control) disabling feature eliminates audio level fluctuations that can ruin an otherwise good take. The unit is built tough, mounts to the base of HDSLR cameras, and its rear mounted VU meter displays level in 3 dB increments.
Note! Certain cameras, including Panasonic Lumix and Nikon cameras, require particular cables for proper functioning.
- Two XLR Inputs
- High quality Neutrik XLR inputs allow you to connect professional grade microphones
- Phantom Power
- 12 or 48V phantom power can be sent to each channel for powering condenser microphones
- Each channel features a switchable 15dB gain switch
- Limiters protect against noise and distortion caused by unpredictable peaks and loud signals
- AGC Disable
- The AGC Disable feature allows the camera to record clean audio without wavering levels caused by the camera's AGC compensation
- VU Meter
- Comprehensive VY metering with an intuitive LCD screen mounted on the back. The meter levels in 3dB increments
- Headphone Output
- The headphone output enables the monitoring from the adapter during recording. The camera's audio playback can be monitored with the A/V output connected to the adapter, rather than having to listen via the camera's built-in speaker
- Low Noise preamplifiers
- The adapter's low-noise, low distortion and wide-frequency response preamps ensure superb audio quality
- Maximum Input: Mic: -3 dBu / Line: +14 dBu
- Output Level: Nominal microphone levels
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 Khz, +/-0.5 dB
- THD: less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- SNR: 85 dB @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- Gain: LO Gain: 0 dB / HI Gain: 15 dB
- Phantom Power: Dual regulated 12 or 48 V power supplies
- VU Meter: -18 dB to +3 dB in 3 dB increments
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline or lithium battery
- Battery / Runtime: Alkaline: 3 hours typical (no phantom) / Lithium: 8 hours typical (no phantom)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 6 x 3.75 x 1.75" (152 x 95 x 45 mm)
- Weight: 18 oz (510 g)
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.