|DSC-HX20V Cyber-shot Digital Camera (Black)
|Item #: S-017672
Shoot gorgeous stills with the 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and thanks to super-fast, DSLR-like focusing speeds, you'll get amazing results that take full advantage of the camera's sharp Sony G lens, even in low light. Get closer to the excitement with the 20x Optical/40x Clear Image Zoom capabilities or use dual record to shoot full 1080/60p HD while simultaneously capturing stunning still images Active 3-way stabilization helps eliminate camera shake aggravation with when shooting videos. Start creating a virtual map of what happened where by recording shot location and direction with GPS and Compass functionalities. Add an all-new dimension of awe and wonder to your creations with 3D Still Image and 3D Sweep Panorama mode. View it all in crystal clarity on the 3.0" Xtra Fine LCD TruBlack display.
- 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor - The 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor captures ultra-high definition images that take full advantage of the camera's sharp Sony G lens. An advanced BIONZ processor rapidly analyzes the Extra-High Sensitivity data from the sensor, and activates By-Pixel Super Resolution technologies to reduce noise levels up to 6X compared to previous CMOS sensors, resulting in stunning low light images with incredible details.
- Full HD 1080/60p - Record crystal clear movies at the highest resolution available with capabilities for 60i in 1080 AVCHD video. This provides stunning, fast motion video with less distortion for playback on your HD TV.2 With dual record of stills and movies, you can shoot both at the same time.
- Capture the decisive moment with up to 10fps - Capture full 18.2 megapixel resolution images at up to 10 frames per second, helping to ensure that the decisive moment is captured such as the soccer ball flying into the goal. In addition, a mechanical shutter helps reduce distortion when continuously shooting moving subjects.
- Photo Creativity - Photo Creativity allows you to fine-tune your exposure settings, such as brightness, color, and vividness, and quickly choose the right enhancement for your subject. Now you can view Picture Effects and Photo Creativity effects in real time on the camera's monitor or in the viewfinder before shooting.
- Face Detection technology - Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and adjusts focus, exposure, and white balance to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends.
- Soft Skin mode - Portrait subjects will love the results. Soft Skin mode recognizes skin tones and reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles without affecting the rest of the shot.
- Motion Detection - Motion Detection, along with Face Motion Detection adjusts ISO sensitivity and increases the shutter speed when movement is detected, reducing blur in moving subjects and faces.
- High speed AF - To improve focusing speed and sensitivity, the Exmor R CMOS sensor uses its rapid throughput to deliver high-quality image signals to the camera's BIONZ processor. The result is fast, DSLR-like focusing speeds, even in low light.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization with 3-way Active Mode - Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces shake and blur by countering camera movements in both horizontal and vertical directions. Active 3-Way stabilization adds digital rolling control that counters clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation, resulting in more stable videos even at long focal lengths.
- 3D Still Image and 3D Sweep Panorama mode - Produce awe-inspiring images with 3D Still Image and 3D Sweep Panorama capabilities.3 Photos will take on a new dimension of creative capabilities for viewing the world in a whole new way.
- Background Defocus - DSLR photographs are often beautiful because they blur the background, putting the emphasis on the subject. Now our point-and-shoot cameras can deliver this signature DSLR benefit. The system takes two shots, identifies the background and applies a defocused background keeping the subject crisp and clear
- Smile Shutter technology - Smile Shutter technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply press the Smile Shutter button and the camera does the rest. You can also select adult and child priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection sensitivity. Intelligent Scene Recognition can be used together with Smile Shutter mode when the Intelligent Auto mode is on. This means that beautiful smiles can be captured with settings optimized for the particular scene, even in difficult conditions such as twilight and backlighting.
- Intelligent Scene Recognition Mode - Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode automatically detects 33 different types of scenes for photos and 44 scenes for videos and selects the appropriate camera settings. iSCN has two modes: Auto and Advanced. In Auto Mode, the camera takes a single shot using the optimal settings. In Advanced Mode, the camera takes a photo with the optimal settings and, if in difficult lighting (low light or back light) immediately takes a second photo with another optimized setting so you can choose which to keep.
- Sweep Multi Angle mode - In Sweep Multi Angle mode, the camera takes 15 images at different angles as it sweeps across the scene. By tilting the camera during playback, the camera's Gyro Sensor detects motion and displays the image in a 3D-like view on the camera's LCD.
- Optical zoom plus Clear image zoom - Most digital zooms use electronic cropping to get closer to the subject, resulting in unsharp images. With Clear Image Zoom the powerful processor compares patterns found in adjacent pixels and creates new pixels to match selected patterns, resulting in more realistic, higher-quality images. Clear Image Zoom doubles optical zoom for closer photos.
- GPS and Compass - GPS and compass record location data and camera direction as you shoot movies and photos. GPS Log lets users track a photographic journey and later view the path and images on a map. Map View in "PlayMemories Home" software, allows users to view images on a map showing where they were taken. The logged path and images can also be displayed on Google Earth.
- Picture Effect - Picture Effect adds a new level of expression to photos, making ordinary landscapes and portraits come to life by heightening mood and emphasizing certain attributes. Select camera models have up to nine different effects.
- Superior Auto mode - Get cleaner, more dynamic pictures and fewer missed shots. The camera automatically recognizes the correct scene mode, then quickly shoots and combines up to six shots to produce images with greater clarity, optimum dynamic range using Backlight Correction HDR technology and lower image noise using 6 shots layering technology. Superior Auto intelligently detects 33 scenes for still images and 44 scenes for movies, making it easy to get the best shot.
- Anti-blink Function - It's frustrating to capture the perfect shot, only to review it later and discover subjects blinked during the photo. The Anti-blink function works to help counter blinking and squinting. When the camera is set to Soft Snap, the Anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting. If a blink is detected in other shooting modes, a warning will be displayed after you take the shot.
- Natural Flash - Conventional point-and-shoot camera flash shots just don't capture colors the way the eye sees them. Natural Flash controls the white balance of both the background and main subjects.
- NP-BG1 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- ACUB10 AC Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Instruction Manual
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.