|PowerShot A1300 Digital Camera (Silver)
|Item #: S-017064
PowerShot A1300 digital camera is comfortable to use and comfortably affordable! Its Optical Viewfinder (a rarity on today's digital cameras) offers a pleasantly classic feel that's great for shooting in strong sunlight, and ideal for use when your battery power is running low. Image quality is excellent and automatic with Smart AUTO that recognizes 32 predefined shooting situations and selects proper camera settings for each. A new Help Button assists with simple explanations of controls. Simply press the dedicated movie button to begin shooting vivid, lifelike 720p HD video. With 16.0 Megapixels of resolution and DIGIC 4 Image Processor, images are incredibly detailed and performance is fast and responsive. Get close and shoot big with the 5x Optical Zoom with 28mm Wide-Angle lens.
- It's Your Choice: LCD or Optical Viewfinder - The PowerShot A1300 digital camera gives you a choice that's getting increasingly hard to find on digital cameras today. It's equipped with an Optical Viewfinder in addition to the LCD screen. Many photographers prefer this classic, familiar option that lets you simply hold the camera to your eye and shoot.
- A Smarter Camera Means Better Photos - Photographers of all levels appreciate a camera – especially a go-anywhere compact digital – that takes the hassle out of capturing beautiful images. The PowerShot A1300 digital camera gives you Smart AUTO – sophisticated Canon technology that makes getting that great shot as simple as pressing the shutter button. Smart AUTO automatically detects scenes by assessing various factors in both the background and the subject. Detected scenes are analyzed using 32 predefined shooting situations. The camera then makes optimal settings to ensure the best possible image capture when shooting still images. Smart AUTO also includes Advanced Subject Detection, which allows the camera to detect and track non-human moving subjects like animals and vehicles. With Smart AUTO, all you have to do is frame your shot and capture away.
- Gorgeous HD Video From Your Still Camera - You can shoot high definition video anytime, anywhere right from the pocket-sized A1300 digital camera. With a simple push of the dedicated movie button, you'll be able to instantly record every moment in motion. 720p HD video is smooth, vivid, and beautifully lifelike, making it an ideal way to capture special memories. In addition to being able to shoot 720p HD video at 25 frames per second, the PowerShot A1300 can also shoot 640 x 480 VGA video at 30 frames per second.
- Dedicated Movie Button for Easy Video Capture - It’s never been easier to shoot videos with a PowerShot digital camera. To make shooting video as natural as snapping pictures, the PowerShot A1300 has a dedicated movie button. No need to plan ahead, no need to search through menus on the LCD screen; when you feel a moment would be best captured in 720p HD, simply press the button and recording begins. The camera is always ready to shoot stills or video whenever you want.
- iFrame - With the PowerShot A1300 digital camera, you can also shoot video in the Apple® iFrame format, which is a computer-friendly standard that speeds up importing and editing of videos. It keeps file sizes small, making it more convenient to upload or e-mail high-quality videos. The iFrame format enjoys native support in compatible Mac and Windows video applications, making it unnecessary to perform time-consuming and often quality-degrading conversions.
- High Resolution, Highly Advanced Performance - With the camera’s 16.0 Megapixels of resolution, your images are rich and clear, with textures and tiny details faithfully reproduced even at the long end of the 5x Optical Zoom. This high level of resolution is ideal for creating the largest prints, and allows you the flexibility to blow up and crop any section of an image to express your creativity. The DIGIC 4 Image Processor powers the camera’s advanced systems and features, ensuring fast, reliable performance with low battery consumption.
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor - Canon DIGIC Image Processors have set the standard for functionality and performance since their groundbreaking introduction in 1999. With each successive generation, DIGIC processors have brought elevated performance and powerful new features to PowerShot digital cameras. The DIGIC 4 Image Processor has ushered in a new level of picture quality and accelerated processing, making possible features such as high-speed continuous shooting, HD video and Face Detection Self-timer.
- Zoom in on Wider Shots - Despite its slim profile, the PowerShot A1300 houses a powerful Genuine Canon 5x Optical Zoom Lens that delivers outstanding optical performance and versatility. The zoom starts at 28mm wide-angle and extends to 140mm telephoto (35mm equivalent), covering a wide and highly useful range. The telephoto reach gives you the freedom to capture subjects from afar, while the 28mm wide-angle makes it easy to shoot sweeping landscapes, large groups of people and tall buildings.
- Say Goodbye to Blur - Digital IS beats the blur that mars many shots by recognizing the main subject, then automatically applying the camera shake correction that best suits the situation. If the subject is a person, blur reduction processing is performed. For landscapes, cityscapes and other still scenes, the camera takes 3 quick successive shots and composes them into a single clear image. If the subject is moving, the camera takes 3 successive shots, then automatically saves the clearest image.
- Spectacular Effects Made Easy - You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to create upscale photographic effects with the PowerShot A1300 digital camera’s Scene Modes. No special lenses are necessary, just a one-step camera setting. Scene Modes include Fisheye Effect for the classic convex distortion; Toy Camera Effect that recreates the toy or pinhole camera look; and Monochrome that adds a distinct single-tone effect to your photos.
- Help You Won't Need Help to Find - The PowerShot A1300 digital camera is designed to be fun and easy to use, even for beginners. A new Help Button on the camera’s exterior brings up the help menu any time you need it, right on the LCD screen. From here, you can scroll through a variety of topics that answer your questions with clear explanations, offer helpful shooting advice, and show you diagrams highlighting the position of any buttons you’ll need.
- Power on the Go - Conveniently, you don’t need to worry about running out of batteries or having to recharge them. Since AA-size batteries can be purchased at any store, simply get new ones locally — wherever you go, no special power adapters or chargers are needed.
- AA-size Alkaline Battery (x2)
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
- Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.