|Lumix DMC-ZS20 Digital Camera (Silver)
|Item #: S-016751
The Panasonic DMC-ZS20 pocket-sized compact camera boasts a 20x optical zoom in both photo and video recording. With a powerful zoom, a 24mm ultra wide-angle LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens and the ability to shoot full-High Definition (HD), the Lumix ZS20 is an extremely versatile point-and-shoot model. The ZS20 also features a large, 3.0-inch 460,000 dot Smart Touch LCD screen, Lumix Image Uploader and flexibility of USB charging or conventional AC adapter charging methods.
The LUMIX ZS20 features a new mechanical structure and optical system to further improve image quality and with Nano Surface Coating technology, the LUMIX ZS20 offers stunning image clarity with minimized ghosting and flare. Beyond the quality of its lens, the LUMIX ZS20 integrates an enhanced built-in GPS functionality, making it easy for users to pinpoint locations where photos were taken and share with family and friends on internet maps.
- Powerful 20x Optical Zoom - The DMC-ZS20(TZ30)'s powerful 20x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 24-480mm) draws your subjects right up close and lets you freely capture decisive sports scenes, along with the natural expressions of people and animals and details that you can't even see
- 40x Intelligent Zoom - The Intelligent Zoom is an extensive zoom function using digital zoom, however, you can even draw the subject 2x closer than the original optical zoom with minimum deterioration of image quality thanks to the Intelligent Resolution technology
- 24mm Ultra Wide-angle Lens - The 24mm ultra wide-angle lens - rare on a compact camera - gives you a wider range of composition possibilities with approx. 213% larger viewing space compared to that of 35mm camera. The super-high-quality LEICA DC lens minimizes distortion at the wide end
- LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens - The LEICA DC lens system that achieves both high image quality and small size is redesigned to further extend its powerful zoom to 20x (35mm camera equivalent: 24-480mm)
- Nano Surface Coating - The Panasonic's black box technology Nano Surface Coating boasts extremely low reflectance ratio and it is applied to DMC-ZS20(TZ30) for exceptional optical performance with stunning clarity by minimizing flaring and ghosts
- POWER O.I.S - The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the low-frequency vibration hand-shake component, which is physically generated when pressing the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed
- 1920 x 1080 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) Full HD Video in AVCHD Progressive Format - The DMC-ZS20(TZ30) can record high-resolution full HD 1,920 x 1,080 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) videos in AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4 / H.264) format
- Progressive Recording - 1080/60p / 1080/50p (progressive) conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording. Whereas interlacing requires two images to produce a complete picture, the progressive method records a single image as a complete picture
- High Quality Sound - Incorporating a stereo zoom microphone, the videos also come with the high-quality stereo sound of Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, to offer highly realistic sound to the video. Mechanical noise caused by a zooming operation is suppressed to improve the clearness
- 20x Optical Zoom in Video Recording - The powerful 20x optical zoom with 2-step zoom function is available in video recording
- Auto Wind Cut Function - The Auto Wind Cut function is also available to block out most of the noise from background wind automatically making the human voice to stand out
- Creative Control - The Creative Control renders highly unique expressions by matching the colors to your subject and surroundings. In Miniature Effect Mode, the video recorded is played back in 10x fast-forwarding making it more comical to watch
- High-speed Video - High-speed videos at 220 fps in QVGA size (320 x 240 pixels) let you capture scenes that you can't see with the naked eye and play them back in dramatic slow motion
- 14.1-megapixel MOS Sensor - The 14.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor is newly developed for the DMC-ZS20(TZ30) for even higher image quality. This boasts better S/N ratio compared with the 14.1-megapixel MOS sensor in the DMC-ZS10(TZ20)
- Venus Engine - The DMC-ZS20(TZ30)'s Venus Engine processes large amount of progressive full HD data at high speed. At the same time, the multi-task image-processing engine, the Venus Engine realizes a super-fast response time
- Intelligent Noise Reduction system - The excellent S/N ratio of the MOS sensor and the Intelligent Noise Reduction system in the Venus Engine make both photos and videos shot at any sensitivity from low to high and boast outstanding clearness
- Intelligent HDR - The DMC-ZS20(TZ30) integrates Intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) in the iA Mode. Several still pictures consecutively shot at different exposure levels are overlaid to produce a single composite picture without whiteout (over-exposure) or blackout (under-exposure)
- GPS System with World Map Information - You can copy the map data of designated city to an SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card out of a bundled map DVD which comprehends detailed map of approx. 90 countries worldwide on a scale of 1/25,000 or more precise.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Hand Strap
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.