|Integra 500 Plus Freemask 3 Light Kit
|Item #: S-015450
The Hensel Integra 500 Plus Freemask 3 Light Kit provides the control and power most photographers require, whether it's commercial, portrait, wedding, or industrial photography. The kit is built around 3 Integra Plus 500W/s multi-voltage monolights, which can work anywhere in the world there's electricity, by simply swapping out the modeling lights and plug adapters. This model offers a six f/stop range, down to 1/32 power, which makes it perfect for photographers using digital cameras. It also features a built-in, 4-channel Hensel radio slave receiver, compatible with the Hensel Radio Slave Trigger, which is available separately. This head includes Freemask technology which is used like chroma keying to composite images. Use of the Freemask feature requires separate purchase of a Freemask transmitter which allows the head to automatically vary the flash output in sequential exposures to create a mask.
The Integra 500 Plus boasts flexible power settings allowing a precise, 6 f/stop variable power output range in 1/10 stop increments, visible on an easy-to-read LED screen. The powerful 300W modeling lamp is strong enough for the multi-tasking image maker to shoot video, while it can be set to proportional to preview the effect of the flash on the subject. Besides fan-cooling, which lengthens the life of the flash tube, modeling lamp and circuitry, an electronic monitoring system ensures that the Integra Pro Plus doesn't overheat.
This comprehensive kit includes the three heads, three 8.0 ft. aluminum stands, umbrellas, 17.7 x 25.6 In. softbox with adapter 7 inches grid reflector, 30 degrees grid, 5-in-1 collapsible reflector, sync cords, and a wheeled soft kit case.
- Six F/Stop Range: Adjustable in 0.1 stop clicks, on the illuminated front panel, from full to 1/32 power output
- FREEMASK Technology: FREEMASK is a studio technology developed by Hensel together with Schoepe GmbH which varies the flash output in short sequential exposures to create layer masks with minimal post-processing. (Requires optional FREEMASK transmitter)
- Built in Radio Slave: Allows wireless control of firing and power levels, with optional Hensel radio slave transmitter, optical slave is also built in
- 300 Watt Modeling Light with Power-saving Autoreduction: The smart 300W modeling light goes far beyond conventional full and proportional power operation. An electronic system continuously monitors the unit's operation, ensuring that after an adjustable time (5 - 90 min.), the modeling light power is reduced to a preset value. As soon as the unit is reactivated, the previous value is restored.
- User Replaceable Flashtube: Economical and easy to replace
- Fan-Cooled: Protection during heavy applications
- Flash Check: Dims the modeling light while charging the capacitors, when the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling light relights
- Protection Glass Dome: Surrounds the flashtube for an added margin of safety, optional glass domes available for extra control over color temperature of the flash
- Compact Ergonomic Design: Strong cylindrical aluminum housing with aluminum cast reflector mounting, built-in handle and shifting pan-tilt support
- 3 x Integra Pro Plus FREEMASK 500W/s Monolight
- Strobe Wizard Plus Remote Control Transmitter
- 2 x Umbrella Flood Reflector for Hensel
- 2 x Economy Umbrella - White with Black Backing - 32’
- Honeycomb Grid, 7’, 30 Degreesl
- Collapsible Reflector 5-in-1 - 32’ (82cm)
- 2 x 8.0’ Air-cushioned Stand
- Ultra III Softbox - 17.7x25.6’ (45x65cm)
- Rear EH Speed Ring for Ultra IV Softboxes
- 4191 Deluxe Holdall VIII Case with Wheels (Black)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty