Canon's imagePROGRAF designers constructed the iPF6100 printer to meet the demanding, exacting standards of professional photographers. Brilliant color, sophisticated print-head technology and high-speed are combined into this high-performance pigment-ink printer, capable of borderless prints up to 24" wide in either sheets or rolls.
The 12-color pigment LUCIA ink system that is part of the iPF6100 features excellent color fastness and dependable stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray reduce bronzing, while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The addition of Red, Green, and Blue inks creates a broader color pallet in the ipf6100 for breathtaking results.
The iPF6100 printer is equipped with the ability to recalibrate itself to the original optimal factory settings ensuring consistent print quality. While the PF-03 Dual Print Head System is engineered for speed and advanced image production, capable of superfine, 4 picoliter-size droplets that create delicate color gradations with high-definition output.
Built around the innovative L-COA (Large Format printer Common Architecture) processor, the ipf5100 ensures image clarity and color accuracy. Export modules allow users to directly process and print RAW image files from DPP or Adobe Photoshop, allowing the processing of 16-bit RGB images directly.
Finally, to help you save energy and money, while making a difference for the environment, Canon has designed the ipf6100 to meet the high standards of the ENERGY STAR ® Program.
Due to the size of this printer, special shipping arrangements will need to be made. Please call one of our customer service representatives to discuss delivery options at 1-800-321-4726.
- Print Head: PF-03 FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Configuration: 6 colors per print head Two print heads (total 12 colors) Print Head (A) Y/PC/C/PGY/GY/MBK Print Head (B) PM/M/BK/R/G/B
- Replacement: End user replaceable
- Number of Nozzles: 2,560 nozzles per color, 30,720 nozzles total
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility: Windows®(2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit) MAC(OS9,OS10)1
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed
- 10/100 Base-T/TX Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®)
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color
- Ink Type: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based)
- Buffer/Ram: 384 MB
- Media Width: 8"-24" (Cut sheet and roll)
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.08-0.8 mm (3.2-19.6 mil) Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5-1.5 mm (19.6-59.0 mil) Roll: 0.08-0.8mm (3.1-31.4 mil) 62 Feet (Top) 36 Feet (Front) 5.9" (150mm) 10" (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14" (356 mm), 16" (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17" (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24" (610 mm)
- Paper-Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output
- Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary)
- Noise Level (Approx.): Operation: 49 dB or less Standby: 6W or less
- Physical Dimensions: 46.3" x 33.9" x 39.1
- Weight: Approximately 150 lbs with stand
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption Maximum: 100W or less Standby 6W or less Power Off: Less than 1W (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C) Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-16)
Printer Driver 2007, Print Plug-in for Photoshop®3, Print Plug-in for DPP4,Digital Photo Front-Acess, Printer Driver Extra Kit(Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function
Call us toll free at 1-800-321-4726 for customer service & ordering.
Price, images, specifications and descriptions of items are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or photographical errors.
Rebates & conditions, and expiration dates from manufacturers are subject to their authorization.