The Phottix Atlas II is a transceiver. With the simple change of a switch the Atlas II is ready to either transmit or receive signals. Simplify your off-camera flash triggering -- one unit can be used as a transmitter or receiver.
Triggering flashes is only one of the Phottix Atlas II functions. It can also be used, with Phottix Accessory Cables (sold separately), as a wired or wireless shutter release. Need to trigger a camera 200m away? Use the Atlas II. It now features a two-stage shutter button -- a half-press with autofocus, a full press takes a photo. Phottix Accessory Cables are available for most popular camera brands.
With a hot shoe and two 3.5mm sync ports on the transceiver, the Phottix Atlas II can be used to easily trigger hot shoe flashes and studio lights. Cables and adapters are included. The Atlas II uses readily available AA batteries and has a 5V DC power port.
• 350 meter range
• High 1/250 second sync speed
• Transmitter and receiver modes
• 4 channels
• Triggers hot shoe flashes and studio lights
• A hot shoe port and two sync ports for attaching flashes and strobes
• Wired and wireless shutter release functions
• Digital IC
• Two-color status LED
• Uses AA Batteries or DC power port
• 2.4 GHz frequency
• Compatible with Phottix Strato and Odin series TTL triggers
• The Atlas II is not compatible with original Atlas triggers