The 3MOS System Pro is comprised of the F1.5 LEICA Dicomar Lens, the 3MOS BSI Sensor, and Crystal Engine Pro II. In addition to the excellent color reproduction and high-resolution images that the 3MOS system is known for, the new 3MOS System Pro delivers greatly enhanced image quality, particularly in images shot in dimly lit situations.
The Panasonic HC-X920 3MOS Ultrafine Full HD Camcorder uses the BSI (Back Side Illumination) Sensor to enhance the three MOS sensors for excellent shooting performance even in dim lighting situations. Pixel Shift Technology, which took years to develop, provides a huge number of effective pixels for moving pictures – equivalent to four times the pixel count of Full-HD. This technology renders ultrafine images with excellent color reproduction and superb detail.
The wide shooting range expands the breadth of photographic expression, extending from 29.8mm wide-angle to Intelligent 25x zooming. HYBRID O.I.S. + uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way. This lets you capture crisp, clear images with reduced blur in almost every shooting situation. The X920 Series is also equipped with Level Shot Function, in addition to the 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +. Level Shot Function automatically detects and corrects the tilting of captured images. It records more horizontal images even if when shooting in an unstable or awkward position such as low-angle or high-angle shooting.
The large-diameter F1.5 lens is mounted with a Nano Surface Coating applied to the lens surface. These advanced lens systems suppress ghosts and flaring when shooting moving pictures, and let you record bright images with very little noise even in dark places. The X920 Series features ultra-high speed Crystal Engine Pro II. By using this engine to perform high-speed processing of the huge number of pixels – approximately equivalent to four times the pixel count of Full-HD – that are obtained with pixel shift technology, superb Full-HD image quality is achieved even in detailed image parts.
Horizontal resolution of 1080 TV lines makes it possible to shoot high-resolution Full-HD images that express even extremely small details. In high resolution, 20.4-megapixel still pictures come out extremely beautiful.
- Real Time Broadcasting with Full-HD Recording - Built-in Wi-Fi function enables Real Time Broadcasting of important events via Ustream, while recording images in Full-HD. This lets you deliver live images to people with Internet access around the world
- Remote Shooting - By using the dedicated Panasonic Image App, you can remotely check audio recording, zoom IN/OUT and shutter ON/OFF, while viewing the live image on a smartphone or tablet
- Highlight playback and Easy Share - You can enjoy Highlight Playback with a smartphone or tablet right after shooting. Favorite scenes can be shared on SNS with simple drag and drop operation
- Home Monitoring - When you are away from home, you can monitor and record there with high-quality live video using your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless TV Playback - An Access Point at home can be used to transfer data wirelessly to the TV or a tablet in the living room, kitchen or other rooms in the home and play back images on the large-screen TV
- Manual Ring - The manual ring gives you easy, fingertip control over the iris, focus, zoom and exposure settings. You'll find using the ring is a much more intuitive, comfortable, user-friendly process than accessing a menu screen
- Electric View Finder - This extendable 263,424-dot equivalent viewfinder is easy to use and convenient for focusing and other adjustments. The EVF makes it easy to see the shooting scene under bright sunlight that makes the LCD difficult to see
- Level-Gauge - comes with a Level Gauge that visibly assists you to shoot straight with horizontal and vertical gauge. This function helps correcting even slight tilting that is difficult to see with the bare eyes
- Creating Control - features four filter effects - Miniature Effect, 8mm Movie, Silent Movie and Time Lapse Recording to further enhance expressive capabilities. The filter results can be checked on the LCD while shooting
- Miniature Effect - This effect defocuses peripheral areas while keeping the focus point sharp and clear making life-size subject look like a diorama
- 8mm Movie - You can record motion pictures with a faded retro effect
- Silent Movie - You can record motion pictures that are similar to black-and-white silent films by lowering the amount of incoming light
- Time Lapse Recording - A scene that moves slowly for long period of time is recorded frame by frame with an interval and is recorded as a short time motion picture
- 5.1-Channel Surround Sound System - The X920 is equipped with multiple electret condenser microphones. They help capture the sound source and distance accurately to get more 3-dimensional effect. You get a realistic sound space that's a perfect match with the true-to-life HD images
- Wide (1x) - Picks up audio from all directions to reproduce a natural, lifelike sound field
- Zoom Mic (12x) - Links the microphones to the lens action. When you zoom in on a subject, the microphones focus on the sound in that same direction
- Focus Mic - Enables the microphones to focus on sounds coming from right in front of you, even when the lens is not zooming
- Wind Noise Canceller - It automatically detects and suppresses only wind noise, to give you natural sounds with lifelike ambience
- iA - This powerful function senses the shooting conditions and automatically makes the settings and activates functions that deliver optimal results. In addition, the iA Plus Mode enables you to adjust exposure compensation and white balance by just push the button on the LCD
- Brightness Control - You can adjust the exposure compensation accurately and easily
- Color Control - You can adjust the white balance from warm red to cool blue
- Full HD 3D Recording with 3D Coversion Lens - By simply mounting the VW-CLT2 3D Conversion Lens, you can record FULL HD 3D images with the MVC (Multiview Video Coding) recording system of the AVCHD 3D format