Datacolor's Spyder 4 Capture Pro is an all-purpose bundle designed to help photographers, designers and imaging professionals capture true color and have greater control over the color fidelity of the digital process. Images can be assessed and adjusted when captured with a properly calibrated camera and viewed on a calibrated display, enabling true-to-life reproduction of these images.
Tools are included for managing color throughout your digital workflow. The SpyderLENSCAL lets you calibrate your camera and lenses, the SpyderCUBE allows you to control contrast and white point balance, and the SpyderCHECKR lets you control color balance. Calibrate your monitor with the Spyder4ELITE to view your images in brilliant true color.
Each Spyder tool offers precision performance and is easy to use in the studio or on location. Additionally, the rugged aluminum case provides convenient storage and protection so you can safely take the color management tools wherever you're shooting or editing.
- Fast, easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies provides razor-sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
- Compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tripod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
- Save time and hassle of sending your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
- Accurate and repeatable calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies
- Ensure your camera is focusing your lenses as precisely as possible
- Reference tool to achieve accurate colors without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing
- Spyder 3D Cube provides all relevant light information for the RAW adjustments
- Chrome Ball to measure catchlight to analyze overexposed areas
- White Faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight
- Spectrally neutral 18% Grey Faces to measure color temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions
- Black Trap to define absolute black
- Black Face to define shadows in relation to black trap
- Easy to use and compatible with all RAW converter software
- Essential for RAW processing but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow
- Small and handy, it fits in any photo bag
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios
- Capture accurate color without a lot of trial and error manipulation
- Spectrally Neutral, so that Cube responds accurately to all lighting conditions
- Provides reference values to check and adjust RAW control settings
- Includes Black Trap for shadow detail control
- Allows users to instantly correct color images by setting color temperature value
- Allows users to accurately adjust shadows and highlight detail in any RAW image
- Consistent color control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with SpyderCheckr and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post-production time
- Neutral gray target and gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis Extensive skintone samples for portrait and fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator
- Easy-to-use software interacts with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Camera Raw to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow. No DNG processing is required, and a multiple lightsource calibration option is included
- Patented, full-spectrum 7-color sensor that can accurately characterize a variety of wide gamut and normal displays
- Spyder4ELITE software lets you use the same sensor to calibrate your computer, TV, iPad, iPhone and projector
- Fourth-generation sensor uses double-shielded filters for longer life and better performance -- accuracy is improved by an average of 26%
- Photographers, designers and imaging professionals can work confidently on a properly color-calibrated screen and can assert greater control over the color fidelity of their digital process
- Images can be reliably assessed and adjusted on a properly calibrated display, enabling true-to-life reproduction of image files
- Automates and simplifies display calibration -- install the software, attach the color sensor to the USB port and step through the wizard
- Sensor measures a series of colors on your screen and creates an ICC profile that brings your display to a reference state. At the end, you can compare how the images look before and after calibration
- Rugged aluminum case offers protection for each Spyder product in the bundle
- Features custom die cut urethane foam inserts
Call us toll free at 1-800-321-4726 for customer service & ordering.
Price, images, specifications and descriptions of items are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or photographical errors.
Rebates & conditions, and expiration dates from manufacturers are subject to their authorization.