The Phase One IQ2 60MP Digital Back with 645DF+ Body, 80mm LS Lens is made for extraordinary captures and it can deliver long exposures of up to one hour. It produces 60 megapixel captures that are virtually noise free. IQ2 digital backs offer best image quality with up to 80 megapixel captures with the help of largest cutting-edge sensors available in the market, more than 2.5 times larger than the sensors found in full-frame 35mm DSLR cameras.
It is easy to access the features of the IQ2 digital backs with touch buttons and touch screen. You may swiftly navigate all menus either by using the simple 4-button navigation, the touch screen display or a combination of the both. Its 3.2 inch display makes it simple to access menus and features with the tip of your finger to browse, zoom and pan previews of captured images. Combined with the 1.15 megapixel high resolution display, checking image focus and detail is easy and precise. Image capture is a breeze with an IQ2 digital back. Whether you are shooting to a memory card, shooting tethered to a computer using USB3 or FireWire, these digital backs leverage cutting edge technology and are designed to give you a fast and continuous capture experience.
You can connect your iPad or iPhone wirelessly to an IQ2 digital back and enhance your capture process and productivity. When connected you can control image captures remotely and incoming or stored images can be reviewed and rated. IQ2 digital backs combine functional design with rugged build quality. The backs are made of 100% aircraft grade aluminum and all electronic connectors and ports are protected with automatic retracting hatches or rubber covers to ensure they work continuously even in the toughest shooting environments.
We invite you to contact a trained service professional in our Samy's Camera Pro Department by phone at 323-938-2420 x 1009 or email to email@example.com. Please note that special orders are not returnable.
Phase One 645 DF Camera Body
- 60 megapixel captures: You can capture incredible detail with the IQ2 backs, with the 60 megapixel models. High resolution capture gives you the freedom to crop. Recompose your images post capture there is ample data in an IQ2 image file. From web resolution to billboard proportions you can show and share the images with minimal processing.
- Abundant 13 f-stops: The extreme dynamic range of the IQ2 backs enable you to capture and do justice to every scene no matter what the lighting conditions. Bring back virtually every detail even if you didn't get the exposure spot on at the moment of capture.
- Full-frame sensors: The sensors in the IQ2 backs are big. Their size allows you to maximize the use of your 645 camera equipment, including realizing the full potential of your lenses. Whether its a cramped interior space or landscape vista, the full frame sensors mean you'll get more of a scene in a shot. The 645 full frame IQ2 backs sensors dwarf a full frame DSLR sensor by more than 2.5 times. For great image quality and high resolution images, the IQ2 sensors are the market leaders.
- 16 bit color depth: The IQ2 backs are built to ensure you capture images with ultra smooth and subtle transitions to reproduce scenes with the ultimate finesse. IQ2 backs make this possible because images are captured with 16 bit color depth per channel.
- Sensor+: One moment you're creating studio shots for billboards, the next you're shooting editorial content on location. With Sensor+ in the IQ2 backs you can do both, and you can configure the digital back for optimal results in both cases. Sensor+ lets you switch easily from high resolution and low ISO captures to lower resolution and higher ISO captures without degrading the pixel level quality of the image. Capturing with Sensor+ is especially well suited for shooting in low light conditions. With Sensor+ there are no crop or lens factors so you get the maximum wide-angle performance with your lenses.
- Fast tethered capture: Connect your IQ2 tethered to a computer running Capture One and you can control every aspect of the captured image, from basic exposure to more advanced capture settings. Connect using USB3 or FireWire 800; its the fastest way to get your images on the computer instantly. The IQ2 backs are among only a handful of cameras and backs that feature these connectivity options.
- Live View for instant focus: The Live View feature on the IQ2 backs lets you fine-tune focus before you capture the image. This is particularly handy when you are working with a technical view camera in the studio (e.g. for still-life photography) or outdoors when shooting architecture. Live View gives you instant feedback on whats in focus.
- Fastest card capture: The IQ2 backs feature some of the fastest memory card interfaces on the market. This ensures that you can continue capturing images until the memory card is full, without running into any buffering issues.
- Remote control: The IQ2 has built-in state-of-the-art Wi-Fi and antennas, and you can connect your iPad or iPhone to it wirelessly and use Capture Pilot to set exposure, trigger the shutter and instantly check focus and composition on a large screen. Whether the camera is placed inaccessibly to get the perfect capture or you simply want to avoid tripping on wires, you can control the back and trigger captures with the powerful wireless connectivity of the IQ2 back. Sharing captures will be easier and smarter with the Wi-Fi function in IQ2 backs. For instance you can control and trigger the camera with your iPhone and your art director can get image previews rolling in on his or her iPad. If you need more devices connected at once, you can always use a Capture One based setup, drawing on the computers power and not on the digital backs.
- Review wirelessly: The larger screen on the iPad makes it easy to judge composition and focus. With the wireless connectivity in back, you can review and select images on the fly with an iPad running Capture Pilot. Rating and color tags are safely applied to the original files on the memory card in the back. Remember favorite spots and include location data from your iPhone/iPad with the images you capture. Location data will be stored along with the image and when imported into Capture One it will be available for the images. Stay focused on the spot. When you're reviewing images on the fly and want to check focus, zooming into the preview at the critical spot using Capture Pilot will ensure that the next images coming in will be shown zoomed in exactly the same way. This makes it easy to detect even the most subtle focus changes and to select the right image fast with high accuracy. The IQ2 backs support your wireless workflow whether you are focused on basic composition or intricate image detail. The back will automatically detect which iPad is connected and share previews in as high resolution as it can handle. You can override this setting and choose to send lower resolution previews to increase responsiveness. Give yourself more space and avoid the camera or monitor huddle using the wireless capabilities. Simply give a client or an art director an iPad with Capture Pilot when working on set; they can get involved, check and rate the images from afar.
- Wireless built-in: You don't have to buy extra accessories or mount more gadgets on your camera. The wireless feature is an integrated part of the IQ2 backs. In spite of it being one of the fastest wireless solutions on the market and even with its two built-in antennas, we've managed to retain the original form factor of the IQ backs. You can widen the reach of the wireless functionality with the IQ2 by adding an access point as a hub between your IQ2 and the devices you want connected to it. Security of the wireless connection is a priority. You can set up access control easily and effectively, so you are in command of who has access to your captured images.
- High res touch display: The IQ2 backs all feature a 3.2 inch display designed to work equally well indoors as outdoors. Thanks to its extreme viewing angle of 170 degrees images can easily be validated at a glance. The display delivers incredible color rendition that can reproduce tonal gradations in 16 million different shades. The IQ2 touch screen display boasts a stunning 1.15 megapixel resolution and a high pixel pitch of 290 ppi to make reviewing images a pleasure. Use either the large IQ2 display with touch gestures or the four external buttons to quickly and effortlessly control all menus, tools and settings. Or simply combine the two approaches for intuitive and rapid control and navigation.
- Black & white on display: If you want to focus on image composition and the subjects your photographing, you can set your IQ2 back to render your captures with a black and white only style.
- Durable design: The backs are made of 100% aircraft grade aluminum. All electronic connectors and ports are protected with automatic retracting hatches or rubber covers to ensure they work continuously even in the toughest shooting environments.
- Virtual horizon: The IQ2 backs have embedded accelerometers, and the input from these can help you align your images perfectly at the moment of capture. You're presented with an intuitive virtual horizon that gives you a precise visual indication of the roll and pitch of the image youre about to capture. The roll and pitch data is stored with the images so you can have Capture One automatically correct the images to compensate for this during import.
- Focus mask: You can speed up the focus validation process using the Focus Mask of the IQ2. This feature will display a colored, semi-transparent mask on top of the preview to show which parts of the image are in focus.
- The Capture One software: Use the Capture One software that comes with your IQ2 back to optimize your images. Not only do you get unparalleled high image quality from the advanced image rendition engine, you also have access to powerful adjustment tools to fine-tune your images for final presentation, digital asset management for archival and retrieval and much more.
The 645DF camera is the only 645 medium format camera which supports both focal plane and leaf shutters, expanding photographers innovative possibilities by leveraging the two shutter technologies seamlessly for world class photography, and it sets a new standard for high flash sync speeds – up to 1/1600 of a second. The 645DF camera introduces many improvements over its predecessor, notably, Highly improved capture responsiveness and autofocus speed, 3 programmable custom shooting modes, Enhanced mirror up, bracketing and timing features, Simplified custom functions, Tactile buttons and fully sealed eye-cup eliminating ambient light.
Shutter speed from 1/4000s to 60 minutes, B and X modes can match the extreme long exposure capability of the P+ digital backs or stop action with fast shutter speed or flash. The mirror and viewfinder of the Phase One 645DF camera are almost three times larger than those of 35mm cameras, providing much greater control of focus and composition. While hosting a complete list of features and custom functions, the Phase One 645DF camera is extremely easy to use. All settings important to the exposure are easily controlled by manual dials and soft buttons.
Schneider Kreuznach 80mm Leaf Shutter f2.8 AF
- Open platform for maximum choice and compatibility
- Durable, proven platform for secure operation
- Ergonomic handling and ease of use
- Use Phase One digital lenses, Mamiya AF/AFD lenses or Hasselblad V lenses
- Guaranteed up to 300.000 captures or 3 years (VA)
- Exposures from 1/4000s to 60 minutes
- Flash synchronization up to 1/1600 sec.
This is the standard focal length lens with the most versatility. Flash sync up to 1/1600th of a second. A preferred choice for on location fashion photographers using fill in flash.
- Easily balance daylight and flash
- Fast aperture, shallow depth of field
- Fast lens with a shallow depth of field
Call us toll free at 1-800-321-4726 for customer service & ordering.
Price, images, specifications and descriptions of items are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or photographical errors.
Rebates & conditions, and expiration dates from manufacturers are subject to their authorization.