The Phase One IQ140 Back with 645DF+ Body 80mm LS Lens includes state of the art Phase One IQ140 Digital Back, 645DF Camera Body and 80mm Leaf Shutter f2.8 AF Lens. The bundle provides best shooting solution to the professionals. The Phase One IQ140 digital camera back features a maximum resolution of 40 high quality megapixels. The IQ series sets new standards for medium format camera system handling and performance.
Phase One 645 DF Camera Body: The 645DF camera is the only 645 medium format camera which supports both focal plane and leaf shutters, expanding photographers’ innovative possibilities by leveraging the two shutter technologies seamlessly for world class photography, and it sets a new standard for high flash sync speeds – up to 1/1600 of a second. The 645DF camera introduces many improvements over its predecessor, notably: Highly improved capture responsiveness and autofocus speed, 3 programmable custom shooting modes, Enhanced mirror up, bracketing and timing features, Simplified custom functions, Tactile buttons and Fully sealed eye-cup eliminating ambient light. Featuring shutter speeds from 1/4000s to 60 minutes, the B and X modes can match the extreme long exposure capability of the P+ digital backs or stop action with fast shutter speed or flash. The mirror and viewfinder of the Phase One 645DF camera are almost three times larger than those of 35mm cameras, providing much greater control of focus and composition. While hosting a complete list of features and custom functions, the Phase One 645DF camera is extremely easy to use. All settings important to the exposure are easily controlled by manual dials and soft buttons.
Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 80mm Leaf Shutter f2.8 AF: This is the standard focal length lens with the most versatility. Flash sync up to 1/1600th of a second. A preferred choice for on location fashion photographers using fill in flash.
- World leading image quality: The new IQ140 digital back offers 40 megapixel resolution. With these backs you can capture images of stunning quality with extreme detail reproduction. The high resolution gives you maximum versatility with your images, ensuring high quality and usage, even when you work with cropped images.
- Multi touch screen display: The multi touch screen lets you zoom, pan and browse through images fast and it is easy to navigate between different menus and features. The IQ series backs are designed with invisible controls that are context sensitive and appear only when specific areas of the screen are touched. One example of this is the unique instant zoom function, which allows you to zoom just by using just one finger. Small histograms and highlight warnings can be enlarged to full screen view by simply touching them. Wide format display allows for a full 4:3 aspect ratio VGA resolution image next to histogram, highlight warning, focus mask, EXIF data, and touch controls. It is possible to operate the IQ back using the multi touch screen display or the well-known and intuitive 4-button navigation.
- Highest resolution camera display with vibrant colours: The IQ series digital back features a large 3.2" retina type, high resolution display. With the 1.15 megapixel resolution display very fine details can be checked instantly. With a very high pixel pitch of 290 ppi (dpi) most people can't distinguish between the individual pixels at a normal viewing distance. The automatic adjustment of brightness and contrast ensures that the display is visible in various light scenarios. The display also has an extreme viewing angle of 170 degrees, so images easily can be validated at a glance. It has extremely good colour rendition and colour gradations with 16 million colours.
- Fastest tethered capture: The IQ series backs are the first digital backs to feature a USB3 connection, facilitating faster image transfers in the future. The IQ series also features a FireWire 800 connection, ensuring the fastest tethered capture speeds possible today. With the IQ series digital back you are sure to have consistent fast capture rates when photographing.
- Sensor+ for high ISO captures: The IQ digital back can support your photography in a variety of work conditions. You can capture your images with 80 megapixels resolution or you can use the Sensor+ technology and go for a faster workflow, capturing images with 20 megapixels resolution at 4 times higher ISO, speeds of up to ISO 3200. Capturing with Sensor+ is especially well suited for shooting in low light conditions. With Sensor+ there are no crop or lens factors; you get the maximum wide angle performance with your lenses.
- Fastest validation of correct focus with Focus Mask: No need to zoom anymore to validate your focus. The IQ series backs are designed to display a coloured semi-transparent mask on top of the
- preview to show which parts of the image are in focus. It's extremely useful to validate depth-of-field and get instant feedback about whether a shot is perfectly focused or not.
- 12.5 f-stops dynamic range: Reproduce scenes with extreme tonal differences and details in one shot from the 12.5 f-stops dynamic range
- Optimized image quality with Capture One 6: Capture One 6 is a professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end performance in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share and print images in a fast, flexible and efficient workflow. Capture One 6 has been optimized for shooting with the Phase One IQ digital backs.
- Better compatibility with 645DF camera: Compatibility with the Phase One 645DF camera has been improved over previous digital backs. For instance the power state of the back can now be controlled directly from the camera.
- Integrated battery charger: The integrated battery charger ensures that the battery is charged when you're shooting tethered, offering you more versatility in your shooting. The IQ series of backs are always ready to be used untethered.
- Rugged: Entirely built of 100% machined aircraft grade aluminum for highest quality black chrome finish. Stronger than any other digital back. Black chrome metal surface and LCD cover glass are extremely scratch resistant. All electronic connectors and ports are protected with automatic retracting hatches or rubber covers.
- Personalized: With the IQ series of backs you can now personalize your camera with your own background image, splash screen, or logo.
- Other Features:
- Open platform for maximum choice and compatibility
- Durable, proven platform for secure operation
- Ergonomic handling and ease of use
- Use Phase One digital lenses, Mamiya AF/AFD lenses or Hasselblad V lenses
- Guaranteed up to 300.000 captures or 3 years (VA)
- Exposures from 1/4000s to 60 minutes
- Flash synchronization up to 1/1600 sec.
- Easily balance daylight and flash
- Fast aperture, shallow depth of field
- Fast lens with a shallow depth of field
- Phase One IQ140 Digital Back
- Phase One 645 DF Camera Body
- Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 80mm Leaf Shutter f2.8 AF Lens
- 1-Year Classic Warranty
Call us toll free at 1-800-321-4726 for customer service & ordering.
Price, images, specifications and descriptions of items are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or photographical errors.
Rebates & conditions, and expiration dates from manufacturers are subject to their authorization.